Home > Forums > Etiquette (Assistance and Etiquette)

Treading carefully

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We're a couple in our 50's. Odd as it may sound to many we're not hardened swingers, but we know what we want. We simply love watching others and being watched. Later on, who knows. The male in our relationship is bi curious ... We suppose that we sound a little strange to many people, (what the heck are they doing on here) but we've found that it's important to be honest and respectful to and with people. We live in hopes that they'll be some other people on here that enjoy the same as us ... That would be nice, we'll see.

Watching Others.

Your not unusual, many men are voyeurs and some women usually watching their spouse, but also together watching others.
There are also many couples that like to be watched and partiesclubs where there is a mixture
including watchers, but you would be initially approached by many until party goers aware
your watching only.

Rude and inconsiderate people

Tonight we have arranged to meet a person only for him to not arrive. A text message suggesting he had lost his phone allegedly coming from the petrol station where it had been left proved on closer investigation to be a lie. Take care friends who you contact. There are rude and inconsiderate people out there.

RE:Rude and inconsiderate people

Tonight we have arranged to meet a person only for him to not arrive. A text message suggesting he had lost his phone allegedly coming from the petrol station where it had been left proved on closer investigation to be a lie. Take care friends who you contact. There are rude and inconsiderate people out there.

RE:Rude and inconsiderate people

not every one is a time waster,but you are correct you do have to tread very carefully and pick who you want to meet,on the plus side my meets have been very productive , have fun

RE:RE:Rude and inconsiderate people

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our post ... Just because of one person hasn't destroyed our faith in people just made us more aware.

What its all about.

Is'nt part of what its all about being honest and simple.

Do what you want when you want without any obligation, but with some manners!

I welcome you complete honesty, you would be welcome to any of my few parties

to watch and I am not an exhibitionist.!particularly.

RE:Treading carefully

Good afternoon, I am new to all this but like you know what I want. I have always marveled at the diversity and difference of people and realize that we are all special, unique in our own way, anyway the point is to accept this in an honest and polite manner, everyone may well have a view but that view is no more or less valid than someone else's, would only suggest you keep the faith and hope you have success in your venture.

Treading carefully

I think manners cost nothing and neither does politeness even if ur not going to meet someone as you never know they could become good friends as I have met many over the years
And even if we haven't hit it off sexually still have regular contact and chat
And you right to keep a positive outlook and I wish you all the best
Dan