Home > Forums > (UK) East Anglia (Instant Action)

Dogging in Chelmsford

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi, I'm new here and I was wondering if anyone knew of any dogging spots In Chelmsford? If you could let me know I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks
TheDon.

RE:Dogging in Chelmsford

Hi Don,

I would really like to know of any good dogging spots around. Let me know if you have any replies as I would attend. As long as there will be females present that is lol.

Also I was thinking of starting a group on here to arrange regular local dogging and meets at my house in Suffolk near Southwold. Let me know if you think its a good idea and perhaps we can persuade a few women to attend?

Cheers

Dogging

Very interested in joining your group keep me up to date

RE:Dogging

Very interested in joining your group keep me up to date

more the merrier let me know as well i,m interested too.

Dogging

Hi,

I haven't heard anything back from anyone about any sites in Chelmsford but a quick google search said there were some in surrounding areas such as witham. I will post again if I hear anything else.

I think it's a great idea of starting a group locally or for meets at your house. I have spoken to some people I know and I have 1 girl interested in doing dogging and also a bukkake (not sure on spelling) shoot so if anyone is interested in that let me know. I just need a place to do it and find some more girls if I can lol.

Regards
TheDon

RE:Dogging

Hey guys, glad i came across this. I went out tonight looking for some in braintreechelmsford and didnt find a thing.

I think you are right we should all start our own group, i can also accommodate a larger party at mine?

prehaps we should exchange details and get the ball rolling?

Let me know your thoughts?

RE:RE:Dogging

Hi, i have one friend interested in going dogging. If anyone would be willing to bring a friend I'm sure over time we could get a regular meet going with more people. I think it would be hard with just one couple and then loads of other people if that makes sense. I know quite a few quiet secluded spots in Chelmsford and know some people who know of other locations as well.

Any thoughts?

Regards
TheDonz

New

Hi I am new to this I'm 26 female from essex want to know a safe place to go dogging as my husband is not interested but I am think it sound exciting please can anyone help me?

RE:New

I would be interested as well

RE:New

I'm free any time this week to help and have some fun