Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Gang Bang Party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 23.03.2013 Date END: 24.03.2013 Hey,whe wanted to do a gang bang party,one the 230313 only 2 woman,whe like it all,anal,DP,bukkake,fisting,enso..
giff us a mail if you gett intrested to come,you bring your one drinks en condoms.horny greeting,en if you come adickt you to events xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
whe hope there come a lot off men

RE:Gang Bang Party

Location ?

Shall certainly try to make this one girls!!

RE:RE:Gang Bang Party

whe giff the directions later xxxx

asistencia

pero esto para cuando es?ya se apasado?me entere tarde?

whe will giff the location later ok xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif"

Hey,thatwill be very nice of you

Shall certainly try to make this one girls!!
img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif"

hi ill be up for it tell me wen and whereimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi thanks for enjoy us that evening,we will let you now where the location are,normaly in la nucia,horny greetings jan en ann the anal slut

up for it tell me wen and where
img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Would love to come, but will be travelling that weekend. Can you let me know if you're going to do any more. Would love to fill someone with my creamy cum, and any chance of a blow job?

DIRECTIONS

The gang bang will be happening at RedMeggy's ... directions as follows ...

From E15 E7 towards Murcia, take exit 741 signposted Benferri ... take the road towards Abanilla and Benferri and LA MURADA. Come through La Murada and straight on at the roundabout at the end of town heading towards Abanilla. After about 2 km, just after the speed limit changes to 60, there is a canal service road that crosses the main road ... turn right onto it ... careful as it is a tight turn. SLOW ... 2 massive speed bumps .... take that road till the next cross roads and turn right, up the hill. The house is the first on the left ... balloons on the fence!!! Parking is on waste ground just past the house. Bring a torch as there are NO street lights!
It should take no more than 10 mins from the motorway.

DIRECTIONS

The gang bang will be happening at RedMeggy's ... directions as follows ...

From E fifteen A seven towards Murcia, take exit seven four one signposted Benferri and Orihuela ... take the road towards Abanilla and Benferri and LA MURADA. Come through La Murada and straight on at the roundabout at the end of town heading towards Abanilla. After about 2 km, just after the speed limit changes to sixty, there is a canal service road that crosses the main road ... turn right onto it ... careful as it is a tight turn. SLOW ... 2 massive speed bumps .... take that road till the next cross roads and turn right, up the hill. The house is the first on the left ... balloons on the fence!!! Parking is on waste ground just past the house. Bring a torch as there are NO street lights!
It should take no more than 10 mins from the motorway.

I'd like to participate. Give me details please. Birdiegolfer

asistir

yo voy asistir con otro amigo,asiske contar con nosotros 2 vale?

Bikeslan

You're very welcome to come to our gang bang ... looks like it's going to be a fun busy night!!!

Birdigolfer

What do you need to know? The party starts about 9.30pm ... directions are on the page ... bring whatever you like to drink, condoms and lube! Hope to see you here!

kijk er na out ik ben er

its going to be fun

Rover

It sure is!!! Roll on Saturday 23rd!!!

Bikeslan

Thanks for the mail but it was censored ... ask your questions on here ... but don't try to give phone numbers! lol

See you a week Saturday!! xxx

I don´t want to miss this party again

HolaHi

I don´t want to miss this party, so I´ll do whatever to be there on the 23rd. Probably I´ll go with a friend of mine but is not certain 100%. All depends on a lot of things.

Regards, and I hope to meet you very soon Meggy and Janan

Cabritillo

We look forward to meeting you too ... feel free to bring your friend ... you'll both be very welcome! xxx

:)

friends attend my area, I would go in his car ...
kiss
-
si asisten amigos de mi comarca, me gustaria ir en su coche...
kiss
img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Meg

Thank U very much Meg!

As you know I was going to the previous one in Feb. but now I´m nearly sure I´ll be there.

Regards.

It´s a week time today!

Mancsman

Are you coming over on Saturday for some fun??? Hope you can make it xxx

what a pity

what a pity , i won't be in Spain at that time !
anyway have a looooots of fum

Great Fun

Seem that will be a lot of men seeing the list.
Good for both girls.

Lots of men!

Janan2 and I are really looking forward to Saturday ... lots of hot horny men!!!

Lots of men

Damn and I'm in London fancy a chat anytime img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Danny

Sure ... come to Spanish chat room now!!! xxx

Hope you can get to our next gang bang!!!

eeo

asta ke hora sera la fiesta?yo podre ir con mi amigo a partir de las 00:00. podre ir a esa hora?