Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

Established guy, site-proven as reliable, safe to meet and not without a modicum of talent ;-) with full and detailed profile available...

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Established guy with verifications from other members proving my genuineness and capabilities - full details on my profile.

I'm going to Old Trafford to see Man Utd play on Monday night 18th Feb and have a business meeting in Birmingham the next day so will be staying in a quality hotel between the two somewhere.

Seeking (and promising) a night of quality fucking with a capable woman or couple either at the hotel (I'll get it near you) or will visit you at your preference.

Manchester, Stoke, Birmingham areas to your choice.....

RE:Established guy, site-proven as reliable, safe to meet and not without a modicum of talent ;-) with full and detailed profile available...

I'm going to Old Trafford to see Man Utd play

Boooooo Hisssss :P

RE:RE:Established guy, site-proven as reliable, safe to meet and not without a modicum of talent ;-) with full and detailed profile available...

Hey - I'm a Chelsea fan (Cue more booing and hissing...?)

I'm going there to entertain clients in one of the MAN U hospitality suites - might as well use the occasion to get laid! ;-)

RE:RE:RE:Established guy, site-proven as reliable, safe to meet and not without a modicum of talent ;-) with full and detailed profile available...

Haha, Chelsea Man U... really not sure which is worse with me being a Leeds fan. Hopefully one day we'll be back up there with you guys img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif"