Home > Forums > Instant Action (Spanish)

SOMEONE TO HAVE SEX WITH MY WIFE

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi,we are looking for someone to have sex with my wife while husband watches and takes a few pics.we have never done this before so are very nervous.wife is very sexy with fit body.if interested please message back with a few photos for us to see and we will return our pics to you,and hopefully more.

im interested

Hi im interested to make sex with your wife just for fun, its my first time also. feeling excited and a bit nervous.

RE:SOMEONE TO HAVE SEX WITH MY WIFE

I am intresyted to have sex with u r wife while u can participate and potograph

I'm interested...but you already knew that... :-)

Message me...xx

your lovely wife

Happy to meet socially

costa del sol

Hey, do you ever come to costa del sol?

I would be very happy to join you 2 for some sexy fun :)
xx

Hi,

this is jose from santa pola Im interested

hi i am interested

if you can travel up to the Calpe area, i am definetely interested in having sex with your hot wife! Can accomodate!

It would be an honour - cant believe some of these people "if YOU can travel"???
I am not so far away and whatever you say suits me. Nice to meet for an informal chat first though - just so we can ALL see what we are getting!img src="imagesadultemoticons003.gif"

Interesado, de Torrevieja. Podeis ver mis fotos en el perfil. Cualquier cosa estamos en contacto.

wanting to join a young couple

i am a 25 straightbi-curious english male living in hanoi vietnam. i want to start experimenting sexually safely. i would like to join any older women young women or couples for some sexual adventures.

if you interested message me.

xx