Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Any interest in parties in the Bucks area?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I've noticed there aren't very many parties in the Bucks area so I'm thinking of starting a regular bi-monthly thing.

It would predominately cater for couples where the female would like to be used by lots of men at the same time (I doubt we'll ever be short of single men!) and also for bisexual couplessingles.

Please, if you're interested get in touch! I'm particularly looking for couples but singles welcome!

Scott

Re: Any interest in parties in the Bucks area?

Hell yeah!

Great! I've had quite a bit of interest via private message so I think it will be worthwhile!

My aim is to have two types of party:

One catering purely for bisexuals (preferably 5050 menwomen but I doubt that'll happen!) with approx' 10-15 people. It'll be on a weekend and will last as long as it lasts!

The other would be purely for women who like to entertain alot of men at once. I'm hoping to get at least 5 men per woman, judging from the response I've had, this won't be hard! These will be held on a weekend and will also last as long as it lasts.

If anyone is interested in coming along then send me a private message with a contact number and an email address that is checked frequently. Pictures (bodyface) will be requested at a later date.

Thanks for reading!

Scott x

Oh yesplease!! i'd love to spend the weekend being fucked by loads ofguys! ive been enjoying being gangbanged for many years now and regularly enjoy more than 30 guys at a time!! i could really get your party going, i love being filmed and photographed too.

Oh yes we are certainly up for it! we work in Reading in the week therefore can only play Monday to Thursday evenings - Liz is an absolute cum slut and loves being fucked by as many men as possible in every hole! Ron is an experienced orally bi - bring on the fun!! let us know where and when!

Take care
Liz & Ron
xx

img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" hip hip hooray, be sure to pm us if this gets going. annie will take 5 @ once to get your party going. a bit of femfem wouldnt go a miss tho !

YEAH im well interested in getting togehther for a gangbang greedy girl meeting, plz e-mail me so that I can send you the pics contact img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" details..........

hi Scott, count us in for the greedy girl nights.img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"