Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Gang Bang party 250113

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 25.01.2013 Date END: 26.01.2013 GANG BANG Party in La Murada hosted by REDMEGGYSPAIN and JANAN2 ... single guys welcome ... let us know as numbers are limited!!!

Start 9pm till late ... no charge but bring own drinks and condoms!

Los Randeros 4, La Murada, Orihuela, 03315

From E15 E7 exit 741 signposted Benferri ... take the road towards Abanilla and Benferri and LA MURADA. Come through La Murada and straight on at the roundabout at the end of town heading towards Abanilla. After about 2 km, just after the speed limit changes to 60, there is a canal service road that crosses the main road ... turn right onto it ... careful as it is a tight turn. IGNORE the 'No Entry' sign!!! and go SLOW ... 2 massive speed bumps .... take that road till the next cross roads and turn right, up the hill. The house is the first on the left ... parking is on waste ground just past the house. Walk down the path to the bottom LOG CHALET .... that's where the fun will be ... bring a torch as we have no street lights lol!!!

It should take no more than 10 mins from the motorway.

RE:Gang Bang party 250113

Hola Janan2 me gustaria asitir pero no te lo puedo confirmar hasta el dia antes,dime si puedo reservar asi y te avisaria enseguida que lo sepa.Mi ingles es muy cortito tambien, saludos

wow This could really be a nice time :)

I would love to attend, it would be my first gangbang hehe

RE:RE:Gang Bang party 250113

will like to attend where

Javialicante

Looking forward to meeting you!!!

kekekeke

Party is in La Murada, Spain .... maybe a little too far for you to travel from Cyprus!!!

All the best xxx

Gutted . . . . . fly in from Uk on 26th!! WILL be there at next one !! Have fun ! x

jjeje

hola seremos dos chicos para ir a la fiesta,y estamos bastante interesados,como confirmamos nuestra asistencia?

Garlick1

Estas bienvenido para venir a la fiesta! Esperamos conocerlos a los dos. Besos

hello!!!

will there be tea and bacon sarnies???

Perv!

No sarnies but tea could be made available to you ... you total pervert!!!! lol

where exactly..? :)

Hi again,

Just a simple question... is it going to be in a house? or in the forest? as the indications doesn't clear that for me :(

thanks!! :)

25th Burns or bums

Do you know it's burns night,or I prefer bums night,no brainer the girls win out.I much prefer to munch on pussy than haggis Jack

JaviAlicante

It's going to be in a wooden house at the bottom of our garden ... warm and cosy!

Jackin thebox

Good on you .... tell you what .... we should ask all the guys to wear kilts!!!! LOL

Drinking

:P What kind of drinks should I bring? :)

MMMMMMMM

Looks like we're in for a good night ... looking forward to meeting new friends and to playing with old ones! xxx

javialicante

Just bring what you will drink!

Fun

Wish I could cim well I have img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

looks like a stonking night coming up!!

Wish I could get back early for it! Love to enoy some more fun with you. WILL see u as soon as I can when I return. img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:Jackin thebox

Kilts do it for me !! Lol img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Mancsman

We'll have to have a 'private' party when you get back!! xxx

RE:Mancsman

Sounds good to me. I'm all yours! Xx

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled