Home > Forums > Etiquette (Assistance and Etiquette)

The etiquette of hotel meets???

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hiya all

I'm staying in a London hotel in january & have been desperate for AGES to dress for someone in my best lingerie, and to FINALLY lose my anal virginity.

I've therefore posted events, forums, blogs etc - and sent random mails to people who I hoped could fit the bill! BUT.... what is the etiquette and best way of sorting out hotel meets?? Is it best to meet for a drink first, or do you just given them your room number, open the door & just get down to it???!!!

I want, no NEED, this soooooooooooooooo bad - but am now worrying about whats the safest & best way to FINALLY get the cock I crave soooo bad????!!!

RE:The etiquette of hotel meets???

i suppose it depends on how you set it up if you arrange to meet someone at the hotel then you both know what you want to happen and have spoken to each other beforehand as to how it will play out or if your reliying on a stranger to turn up i'd suggest meeting somewhere public first and talking a few things thru and letting at least one friend know where you are going to be for that night but above all be safe and have some fun and let me know when and where lol ;)

Dublin venues ?

Are there any Dublin pubs or hotel bars frequented by our community ?

Would be nice to mix casualy and perhaps members to wear some sort of item
that would identify our lifestyle

Marsimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"