Home > Forums > Etiquette (Assistance and Etiquette)

Don't you hate it when...

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

You're chatting away with some one, and then the very next day their profile has been deleted?

RE:Don't you hate it when...

You read peoples profiles and they saying I'm lookin for this and to get in contact with them you won't be disappointed so I do and yet I get nothing from them are they for real or just ignorant why say it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE:RE:Don't you hate it when...

I've had a couple in the past where some ones joined up on a monday, Mailed me, and then on the tuesday deleted their profile..
tinfoilhat

Why profiles are deleted

I'm just letting my membership run out.. I have mailed loads on this site and had no reply, been ignored in the chat rooms, people either get cold feet or are full of shit, Its takes nothing to mail back and say no thanks but most on here can't be bothered. What I think it is, is that the site is mainly full of blokes and the ladies and couples are so spoiled for choice they take it for granted there is a steady supply on tap they must get hundreds of mails but can't be bothered to reply its a kind of tease that some of them enjoy img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif" ,Thats why folk leave the site there are loads when you look not logged in for over a month, I think personally that I wasted my money (there are also a lot of made up profiles of people that don't exist just to keep your interest up) I'd be suprised if this makes it onto this page as it has to get past the admin

RE:Why profiles are deleted

It's the same with any site like this: normally on a site like this,

about 20% are genuine, who want to meet, the rest are:
either
blokes pretending to be women (what's that all about - I guess they get some sort of thrill from it)
Blokes pretending to be couples, presumably they think they will get more mails that way, Women who are wannabees, who will never really meet, but are getting a thrill from pretending and wishing:
Likewise some couples who want to think they might do this, but actually won't
and some who get cold feet;

Actually, this site is one of the better ones, and as far as I can tell, has the lowest number of fakes that I have seen.

Why profiles are deleted

I have experienced all of the above on here . However as a single guy on sites like this you have to realise that couples and single females are spoilt for choice on here , and so you have to work hard to find the real people .There are a lot of fantasists , and people on here for the titillation only , and have no intention of meeting . If people have no guestbook entries , yet they claim to be swinging from the chandeliers , you have to question why that is !! . Profiles with no pictures , again , waste of time .
I have to say I have found some great people on this site , and have had the most mindblowing sex I have ever had in my life, as a result of it , but it has taken a lot of time on here to find them , but it's been worth every minute .

report fakes

georgedukes - if you find fake profiles report them, no one wants them on the site and Fantasiesforu agree completely

RE:report fakes

Don't worry, I will:

RE:RE:RE:Don't you hate it when...

Grown ass people on this site so full of shit not worth my time at all especially the ignorant ones can't even be bothered to send a reply just to say thanks for your message but I'm not intrested I'm cool with that just say something we all adults on here and you act like bloodclart teenagers seriously think you need to go have a word with yaself.........img src="imagesadultemoticons015.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons015.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons015.gif" The ones that did reply ill defo be seing you soon img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Pictures

I understand some comments regarding no pictures equals no interest. There is another side to this. New members like myself are very shy of posting pictures until confidence is gained. Also I am in stealth mode (a TS reference for those who are unaware)so have to be really careful. There are some genuine people out there. Thanks for reading

Pictures

Rather like no pictures adds to the fun when you get to know and trust each other

couples spoilt for choice !!!!!

I've seen this written so many times ...it must just be me and my guy then ..cos we've tried and tried to meet other ladies or couples ..and got absolutely nowhere!!!
We are very genuine people, but guess the wilds of County Durham must be too off-putting for you delicate southerners !!!
Happy hunting xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:couples spoilt for choice !!!!!

Hi how can i contact you.

RE:RE:couples spoilt for choice !!!!!

yes

RE:Why profiles are deleted

must say, you seem to know the score with this site and swinging pretty well

RE:RE:RE:couples spoilt for choice !!!!!

I had cold feet after joining when I worried about being recognised and went into panic mode and deleted the profile . Obviously i could only be recognised by someone who also on the site so we rejoined and edited the pictures a bit . Next panic came when the PC needed to go into repair .Feel happier deleting personal stuff before it is looked at .
Lately we have had meets without any recourse to this site and that's why i don't come here very often and will probably delete again.
Don't mean to be rude by ignoring mails etc . Its just that I don't spend much time on th site.
Wishing you all luck Kim

Devils Advocate

A fair few profiles are probably deleted because of all the spam mails females receive. I'm on here looking for another girl to have some fun with, yet get daily mails from guys showing me their junk. If you want genuine members to stay here make sure you read their profiles before contacting them.

RE:couples spoilt for choice !!!!!

Its the same down here in the southeast.

RE:RE:couples spoilt for choice !!!!!

Its the same down here in the southeast.

I meant that couples are not spoilt for choice, isnt easy to hook up with females.

RE:RE:RE:couples spoilt for choice !!!!!

yes what? i guess we have been searching for couples and the one we came accross were actually professionals and i hated taking my gf there with me. the place was filthy and they were dodgy. so what out get to see each other on cam have a chat and the ones who cannot even bother showing them selves are full of bullshit and teasers.

We are in Islamabad and no on so far seemed to be decent who has responded.