Home > Forums > Guys Seeking Meets (Gay)

Fun near Exeter

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Anybody looking for a meet near Exeter? Let me know...

img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:Fun near Exeter

Would be up for a meet when and where? img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

RE:RE:Fun near Exeter

Will need to be in the new year now - are you around in exeter often?
Email me and we can catch up

RE:RE:RE:Fun near Exeter

Ok no worries yeah one or two days most weeks. img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:Fun near Exeter

Have you found anywhere yet? Maybe we could find somewhere and play?

RE:RE:Fun near Exeter

Hi you up for a meet this week?

RE:RE:RE:Fun near Exeter

Sorry just picked this up.
Do you ever use the chatroom? We could make arrangements them img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Chat room

Yeah I do when are you usually on so we can arrange a meet? img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

RE:Chat room

Most weekday evenings, would be good to catch up... We keep missing one another :D

Let me know when you are in Exeter next and we will have a drink and see what happens...

hello

img src="imagesadultemoticons009.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

RE:Chat room

You around this week at all?

RE:RE:Chat room

Ill be in the chat room later at about 7 if your about I got cut off. Am free Friday if you want to sort something for then. img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

We are staying in exeter on Saturday night next week, please read below, chopper get in touch

Thebutchersboy
WANTED LESSON'S - Looking for an experienced Gay Guy.
01022013 07:18 PM
My husband has just come out as Bi, which I am totally cool with BTW, but need him to learn the delicacies of oral and anal sex, and I keep getting distracted with the process and just not equipped …..so we thought who better to help than a gay guy.
We would love a gay man to initiate John in the wonders of man on man and someone generous enough to give me top tips to perfect my ‘pleasure giving techniques’ ! Strictly relaxed, low key evening of giggles and new learning, plenty of drink and perhaps more.

Straight girl (BBW 40 yr old) and Bi Male (recently come out) looking for a fabulously fit gay guy to ease the transition.

If your up for it check out our profile and get in touch.

TVCD need not reply, ideally a sex god so I get some eye candy whilst teaching is in progress……! please send picture with your reply.

RE:We are staying in exeter on Saturday night next week, please read below, chopper get in touch

Hi guys, would love to join you for some fun in Exeter. Have been waiting for a chance to meet you both. When were you thinking of? Would be my pleasure to help you out and I'm sure we will ease John in gently ??. Hopefully hear from you soon. Xx