Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

Tayside couple interested in trying dogging

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi, lets try this again, wife genuinely want to try dogging type scenarios but this time only genuine people respond, we won't answer all those who didn't get back to us or turned out to be "collectors"
and only PM us, we're not interested in "chatting" or making "friends lists" only interested in realgenuine people.

RE:Tayside couple interested in trying dogging

Hello you two, sorry about the last time but I am definetly interested, if you want to give me another chance!img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

genuine guy.

Hi I am localish guy very willing and keen to meet for dogging fun. Would luv to meet very soon.

sucking cock

you should try kinnoull hill around 8pm lots go up for fun, I dont mind peeps watching

RE:sucking cock

what nights are you up caroline?

all depends on the mood and the weather

depends when my (FB) can make it as we play in car, has often been wednesday's. not sure what roads are like upto the carpark just now with ice n snow

if you ever short of fb

be very happy to step in if fb not available

meet

or join in if he is lol

RE:Tayside couple interested in trying dogging

Hi, lets try this again, wife genuinely want to try dogging type scenarios but this time only genuine people respond, we won't answer all those who didn't get back to us or turned out to be "collectors"and only PM us, we're not interested in "chatting" or making "friends lists" only interested in realgenuine people.

only chat & e-mail just now img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"