Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

couple runcorn seek male for fun with female

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

30 something couple wanting to meet male for sexual fun with female as partner watches. Up for out door meets. No male male action or mmf just mf an partner watching.

Any dogging action around chelmsford

can anyone tell me if there anything going on around essex many thanx

RE:couple runcorn seek male for fun with female

Hi both, i am a horny good looking fella living in speke liverpool. not far from you,
would love to assist you, any time, hope to see you soon

Hi would love to join you for some orny fun. I get over to Warrington 23 times a week and stop over. Nothing worse than a lonely hotel room when there is fun to be had. Lets chat or meet for a drinkimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi Just saw your note. Would you like to meet for a drink as a way of introduction? Geoffimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Would love to help out - let me know how you would like to take forward - Alanimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi

hi im from st helens would love to meet up x

Re:

Would be interested - let me know if you want my email so we could try sorting something out

Hiya,

in the Formby area and would love to come and join you! feel free to PM me and let me know.

Pete xx

Fancy some NSA fucking tonight?

Would love to be involved with you guys, I am from Warrington, love watching and being watched, so horny! Mike

hi, i'm in runcorn, castlefields!img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Sounds perfect... I'm 28 work close by... Can meet for outdoor fun... ! Slim athletic build... Long brown hair.. Trimmed and clean ;0) get in touch x

would love to meet up

hi

sounds great, do you have any pics ??

Hi
I work over in Warrington stopping over 23 times a week would love to join you for some fun with your sexylady. Lets chat and take it from there.

lets chat

Peteimg src='imagesadultemoticons030.gif'

Hi

Hi look it me and you we y you will meet with me xx img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

still looking?

Still after somebody? If you are ill pm my details and send pics and info, can meet at short notice x

Hi would love to join you for some horny fun and pleasure your good woman. When are you having a horny session next?img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

I can help

I live not too far from you. Let me know if u are interested.

Hi im interesred in ur offer, i have never done amything like this before (sober anyway). But it has always been a fantasy of mine. i am very open minded and respectfull and just afyer some good fun. i am very enetgetic and always willing to please i have a car and can travel. message me for more pics ;)

Single male looking for fun

Hi I'm single, athletic build and looking for fun around the ManchesterLancashireCheshire area. I'm into couples or just females and am up for anything.

Anyone intersted?

Tuesday

Love to meet Tuesday

Hey

Hey,
Sounds great if your still looking, get in touch
John