Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

gang bang party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 24.11.2012 Date END: 25.11.2012 Janan, Kinky67 and RedMeggy are having a GangBang on Saturday, 24th November near to Elche
start 9pm till ???????
look on events on the swing site

Wish I lived closer

Maybe sometime in the future? If you are ever around this area (Mijas) just let me know!

pero en elche donde

sorry en what site de gang bang en elche?????????????img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:pero en elche donde

Los Randeros 4, La Murada, Orihuela, 03315

From E15 E7 exit 741 ... take the road towards Abanilla and Benferri and LA MURADA. Come through La Murada and straight on at the roundabout at the end of town heading towards Abanilla. After about 2 km, just after the speed limit changes to 60, there is a canal service road that crosses the main road ... turn right onto it ... careful as it is a tight turn. SLOW ... 2 massive speed bumps .... take that road till the next cross roads and turn right, up the hill. The house is the first on the left ... parking is on waste ground just past the house.

It should take no more than 10 mins from the motorway.

No charge but bring your own drinks and condoms

RE:gang bang party

dondesecelebra esta fiesta img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:pero en elche donde

leaving La Murada is it the cv870

RE:RE:RE:pero en elche donde

Yep ... CV 870 from La Murada!!! Let's make it a night to remember!!!

hi iam interested to join but iam inlagos

Lagos

,,,, Just a bit too far I reckon ranjohn0!

RE:Lagos

I think I could go there, I can confirm this week.

RE:RE:Lagos

Josito, you need directions for Lagos??img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif"

Gang Bang only !!!!!

I'm very sorry to say that RedMeggy has got things all mixed up ... the party on Saturday is JUST a gang bang and not a couples party ... We will have a couples party here another time but this Saturday only men are welcome. So very sorry. Meggy xxx

Thimon

You're on form as usual!!! Will we see you Saturday? xx

hi

like it baybyyyyyyyyyyyyimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

I'm sorry

I'm sorry but I can not attend, this week I have ind guard, I hope to have more luck in the next, I hope you enjoy much

renegado

Cheers .... we hope to see you when we have another one!!! All the best xx

RE:renegado

ill be there. could you post a google map location?!!!

renegado

I don't have the co-odinates sorry .... directions are above or on the other listing for this gang bang on events!

gang bang party

Oh what a pitty! Im too late for this event :( was it nice?

Date start: 24.11.2012 Date END: 25.11.2012 Janan, Kinky67 and RedMeggy are having a GangBang on Saturday, 24th November near to Elche start 9pm till ??????? look on events on the swing site
img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"