Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

MFM Threesome

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 06.03.2013 Date END: 08.03.2013 Hi, We are looking for a tall, dark handsome, male with a extra large tool to join us for threesome. MFM is the birthday gift which i plan to give to my girlfriend. Travel, booking and other expenses need to be born by the person joining us. Once you accept the invitation, further information would be provided. We are looking for a) Anal Penetration for me and b) double Penetration for my Girl Friend.
So you should be able to provide satisfaction the entire day. Sex and only Sex is what we are looking for without any string attached.

RE:MFM Threesome

would u like to take the bull..:-) pls relpy if u r intrested..

i would love to join u guys

yes we r interested...tel us the deatails..?

RE:RE:MFM Threesome

am from pune...sendme mail with details as which place you want me????

hi mailed u details kindly contact

i m very well experienced in handling the couples..can we get connected..

Hi

plz see my pics m dark n biggggggggggggggggg

hello

i think i fit in your criteria, i can bare my expenses, contact me

hi i wll attand plz send detailsimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

hii iam is join with u

hii

we r merriad cpl frm hyd iam like to 3sum MFM type plz where u urs plan tell me iam cuming to u

hi!!

hey i sent u a msg to ur inbox... if u r interested I can host u n ur gf at my place in thane on the 9th of march... we can hve fun n enjoy ourselves..i hve my own place so privacy is guaranteed!! do let me knw at the earliest!! img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

give me ur contacts..

Hi i would like to join ull i have experince in 3sum with cpls and i am bi top so we can have fun so get intouch and meet up for coffee and take it up from there if ull dont like me fine no hangs up

hi these r my real pics n i think u r looking for same so why to waist time plz reply if intrested

RE:RE:MFM Threesome

HI THERE DUDE GREAT PICS I WOULD LOVE TO GET TOGETHER WITH YOU