Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

Exhibitionist

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

now that weather is changing and less time spent on the beaches we fancy showing off the wife a bit.She likes to flash but likes it to look accidental that way its harder to offend anyone. We are running out of ideas and locations.
Any ideas would be appreciated and locations from Benidorm to torrevieja.
Anything that gives a guy a good look at her body " accidentally" if we like your idea we might even invite you to come and see

RE:Exhibitionist

Hi,

I like this hind of situations Im from elche if you are interested you can contact with me

RE:RE:Exhibitionist

what do you have in mind?

RE:Exhibitionist

How about organising a card game in the house and perhaps while your wife is srving a drink or sandwich we may be surprised!

exhibitionist

There is a road (closed to traffic)that winds around the hills at the side of Benidorm..it's a great place for a naked afternoon..not many people but enough for some flashtease fun.Although you can see anyone coming from some distance,the fun is to be 'engrossed in a book and not see them until you have been 'caught'.Ido it regularly and no-one as ever been offended,in fact it as often led to horny encounters.If it appeals to you ,i will gladly show you location...believe me,it's such a buzz to be 'caught'nude by clothed people!!!

RE:exhibitionist

Lets have the location and date to see the weather forcast, sounds good.

exhibitionist

location= north end of levante beach,benidorm,by the cable ski up slope at side of hotel Nadal a 2030 min stroll to a ruined watch-tower Date=any day warm enough to wander around naked!!!

RE:exhibitionist

hi contact me we can set sumthig up

hi

All sounds good clean fun or otherwise someone give me a shout if we can organise something.I am only 40 mins away & keen to have some nice views & provide some .i cant read meassages on here but watch for me on chat & PM.
regards Bob img src='imagesadultemoticons005.gif'

RE:hi...goodlooking123

will be at location on Fri 9 (nov 9th)at 2pm for flashing fun--weather permitting,of course--let's meet for naked walk-about and who knows who we may shockimpress...good ,yeah???..

RE:RE:hi...goodlooking123

Hi I will try be there but not 100% sure I can make it . Will be there 2pm if as you say weather permits ,look forward to seeing you .Bye

RE:RE:hi...goodlooking123

Hi Sorry I missed you Wed sent message. So came on chat but missed you .Catch you again soon & lets hope the weather is better cya