Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

gagbang party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 03.11.2012 Date END: 04.11.2012 my wife looking to have a gandbang she very young and very over sexed she sexy hot and alway wet wanting, so iam looking for men must be very clean , good sized cocks and must be able to prove there size as to small to big will not be accepted ?? also all men wantint to play must be able to travell to tagum as we will get a hotel here , this is a true party, byo you onwn drinks some light snacks be provided ,my wife can also decline any man , no rough play just good clean sex and only what she is prepared to do , this is here first time to do gangbang , we are hoping to get at lease 6 men but no more than 10 wil be accepted, average caoc sizes from 6 in up to 10 in only face oic and cock pic is requied . we will exchange our pic to you if we accept you to join us ?? if you are a couple we may accept you also but must be able to travel to tagum ????? thank you

RE:gagbang party

am a foreigner, living in Cebu-City.
Would like to join your party with pleasure as I think I would just fulfill your desires concerning how the guys should be and look, but where the hell is TAGUM?
Looking forward to hear from you
Nicolasimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"