Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

afternoon fun!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

AM LOOKING FOR A SELECT FEW FOR AN AFTERNOON GANGBANG!
IN NEXT FEW WEEKS. WHO'S UP FOR IT? LET ME KNOW AND WILL SEND OUT INVITES!

Re: afternoon fun!

definetly. How much?

hi its leigh here
id love to join you for you aternoon gangbang
hope to hear from you soon
ciao xx

leigh

WOULD LOVE TO JOIN YOU GET BACK TO ME.

HI FUNTIMELADIE YOUNG BUCK READY TO FUCK HEAR IF YOUR INTRESTED LET ME KNOW.

Hi sweethart, i am a single male from west sussex & would love to join in with you & the other men to give you the fun you are looking for.img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

hi i know im undre 30 im 26 i dont need teaching and would love to spend afternoon with u

Hi jonny here would love to come to your gangbang u would not be dissapointed please email me all the best jonny

Count me in baby love older women and you look hot -
check my profile

sounds fun when and where ?

Hi,

I am interested, i may be under 30 but i dont need teaching, want me to prove it?

hi I'vev just joined this site and i am interested in youy afternoon gang bang i live in london but can travel please know when you are having your next session myrizla

I'd love to have the pleasure of tasting your delights - I'm just under 30, but I don't need any teaching; just plenty of fun, and you sounds exactly like what I'm after.
I'm a good looking guy, trust me you won't be dissapointed, drop me an email on and I can supply pics that you will be impressed by - go on what do you have to lose???

xxx

Hi gorgeous,
I would love to join you for your gangbang.
Let me know if I qualify.
Regards, Chand. xxx

would love to come sounds great

i would love to join in pls send me an inviteimg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

Hi
You look so good I had to reply.
I'm 46 years old, good looking with a good body and large and would love to come to your gangbang.
( Not realy conceted, but I only have one email to talk my way into your pants.)
Afternoons during the week no problem.
Please send invite, you wont be disapointed.

Hi
would love to CUM please send me details Thanksxxxx

Hi Funtimes! First - an apology -I tried to contact you regarding your previous post but was blocked. I wasn't able to make it due to financial commitments (damn!). Hopefully you'll consider inviting me to your next get together which I would love to attend if possible. Please mail me either way if you can. Thanks, P.