Home > Forums > Going Abroad (Holiday Meet-up)

Rhodes

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Couple looking for fun in late october

RE:Rhodes

When are you coming to Rhodes?

RE:RE:Rhodes

We wil be in Rhodes on the 19th to 22nd would you be able to suggest a place and time to meet up?

RE:RE:RE:Rhodes

There are loads of places we can meet. Depends where you are staying. I've got a car so it's no problem for me. Let me know.

relationship

my name is jackie from texas. Looking for someone to have sex with, and allow themselves to bounce on me. To put their penis up in me, and jackulate me, and push and push and go in and out of me, till i orgasm. I have always wanted to have an orgasm. I want a man to push his penis in me, and just have fun while we have sex.

relationship

my name is jackie from texas. Looking for someone to have sex with, and allow themselves to bounce on me. To put their penis up in me, and jackulate me, and push and push and go in and out of me, till i orgasm. I have always wanted to have an orgasm. I want a man to push his penis in me, and just have fun while we have sex.

Looking forward to meeting up

We are about 10km north of the airport. We are new to the scene I hope that does not put you off. img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:Looking forward to meeting up

Not at all. I live closeby!

RE:RE:Looking forward to meeting up

Did you like the latest pics. Can't read your messages...img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

RE:RE:RE:Looking forward to meeting up

Yes they are sexy!!! Look at the photo comment :)

RE:RE:RE:RE:Looking forward to meeting up

We enjoyed your company and hope you enjoyed spending some time with us. We had fun in a Rhodes. img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"