Home > Forums > Etiquette (Assistance and Etiquette)

Want to Try Anal

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi All, I am fairly new to this site and want to meet women, like every other bloke on here ! I really want to try anal but have never done it before, I have tried dildo's etc and enjoyed it.

How is real anal in comparison to dildos. how hard is it to meet someone to try it out with someone female or male

RE:Want to Try Anal

Depends on individual really; some can't take too much girth, but might handle length, and some might be able to take a fat one, but ache if it's too long. Some can take it all, some can't take it any way at all. Like I say, it depends. Though, one can work their way to bigger ones with training.

RE:RE:Want to Try Anal

Just make sure that you are relaxed. Lube, or other juices help as well. Try it, you may love it.img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

trying anal

just relax take it slow & use Vaseline it is better to start anal play as it isn't water based and will stick around literally for whole experience size is a mental thing some might be to big but it is surprising what your anus can take hubby now enjoys most sizes & because he is properly trained normal lube is fine. you can buy numbing lube but you might not enjoy it as much no feeling down there. it did take me a little while to break him in but he got used to it pretty quickly and now when we play with other couples or guys he is the one who does anal not me & believe me what a turn ON. img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

Anal

I actually love the feeling when receiving anal.
I started out with a fairly big guy, start on top and gently lower yourself onto him.
I can't get enough of it now!!!!

RE:Anal

Anal is just an amazing and intense feeling. It took me about 8 years from my first attempt until I finally started to enjoy it but I've learned to really enjoy it during the last year as I have made an effort to receive it on a more regular basis.

For me it was all about not relaxing properly to enjoy it. If you tense up slightly, start again as the mind can be a very stubborn thing sometimes lol

An oil based lube is great cos it won't dry up. However, oil based lubes won't be good for condoms. If you're not playing bareback then use a water based lube as it won't affect the latex in a condom.

I've found out that lots of anal play really helps you relax those important muscles. When it's sliding in at first take it slowly and if you're like me you'll know exactly when that moment comes when you know you can start pushing back and taking it as deep as you can. Then it just blows the mind lol

The one thing I'm still wary of are guys who think that doing anal is like doing a pussy. That's why I try to go with experienced guys. They really know how to manipulate and use a tight bum. If you're with someone who is fairly inexperienced, then try to stay in control as to how quickly it goes in cos some guys feel their tip go in and think they can start pumping for their lives straight away lol

And if you're really lucky, you can take anal as many times as you want and you'll still have a very tight bum...like me lol

RE:RE:Anal

i aggree with what you say i try to practise as often as i can ( gary doncaster x

anal

really want to give it a go now :-)

RE:anal

Well if I might add to what everyone has already said - It certainly makes orgasims far more intense!!!!

RE:anal

Pity u ain't closer to me i also like a bit of anal to and id show u the ropes img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:RE:anal

Angel, you can show me the ropes anytime, ower yourself onto me, be in control.

RE:RE:RE:anal

I'll take controll