Home > Forums > Instant Action (Spanish)

dogging bukake torrevieja

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

any members who would like to come and watch or join in some hot action at night in a quiet but central situated car park in torrevieja ?

RE:dogging bukake torrevieja

When you planning it for??

any members who would like to come and watch or join in some hot action at night in a quiet but central situated car park in torrevieja ?

I want

hello hello...would be nice to be there...this time or another time. please, more infos, thanksimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" ....img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

RE:RE:dogging bukake torrevieja

Another non-event img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif"

Will post date and time soon

looking for singlescouples in or around estellencs

Hi,

I'm new to this site and want to meet up with an open minded couple.
I'm 37 6'3 fit and very horny... this sun makes me so.
I'm here for a month and would love to meet a few peoplecouples and live out some fantasies.
My balls are bursting - anything goes
Get in touch x

Love to join in the funimg src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif"

Yeah?? Well dont hold your breath whilst waiting.......... img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif"

Hi sexyduo, It's a great idea to enjoy these hot summer nights with you outdoors. I'll be there some days and I'd like to help you to turn you on and join you. Tell me smth if it's go ahead!
lucas

Is this still in the planning stage??

ye im up for that drop me a line img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

I'm up for meeting.

I'll be visiting area in first half of October. Would be nice to meet meet you, sexyduo8Spain.

yes please sexy

im so hot babe .x.

any members who would like to come and watch or join in some hot action at night in a quiet but central situated car park in torrevieja ?Will post date and time soon

Ermmm 2 months plus isint exactly "soon" ?? Did you mean this year?

yes i would , when & where??

Carnt wait

Ow yesss :)

Get a date planned

Yes im up for it

when??

whens this happening,seems lot of interest but no action

RE:when??

This was first mentioned in August 2012. It is now scheduled for the 35th of Julember 2525. It is sadly yet another non-event. Someones little adventure into fantasy into which others have been drawn. Get used to it... welcome to the site.

This week

HI not a bukkake, but single male here in torre on tuesday 19213, any cpls looking for fun at short notice, leave a note here,, speak soon