Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

lover's exchange gangbang

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 25.08.2012 Date END: 26.08.2012 Bi lesbian and couples or anything single also are invited... for a sensational sex party in a very discreet area in Malaysia KL. we are going to have a bang with lots of booze and something special... the rules is... once u r in the party... strip naked immediately and walk around touching with anyone u like... leave me your msg ,,, n we move from there... NJOY TO ALL SEX LOVERS...!!!!

RE:lover's exchange gangbang

very tempting

a real gangbang party?.............

Hi mr rambo,....

do i need to bring a lover to exchange?.....what do i have to bring to the party? .....when will you send details of the party? ...

cheers

would love to come

?

Can i just come alone???I would love to have more than 1 pussy for the 1st time :)

Im single

this part of party looks tempting "strip naked immediately and walk around touching with anyone u like." ...would love join..

RE:a real gangbang party?.............

The best you have to bring bro... If there is more the merrier... but must be sexy one huh... there's a lot to exchange there.

RE:RE:a real gangbang party?.............

ok, bro,.....will try to bring some sexy ladies!!!....looks like we need more ladies, right!....drinks and food to start warm the party?...or just skip it and straight to business!!!!...keep us informed on the venue!...cheers

keep me posted on time and venue. Any ground rules?

RE: Lover's Exchange Gangbang

Please keep me posted as well, more info would be much appreciated.

Thank you =)

rE GANGBANG

CAN I JUST COME ALONE? LOOKING FOR NEW PUSSY.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

would love to attend...just need to know the time and vanue.

Re: Gangbang Party

Hi. Would love to join! Details needed! TQ!

count me in bro...
IM IN !!!!
more pussy pleaseeee...img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

sex lover

i want to join

yummy mummy

i sure hope the details are up soon, and thanks for organizing the event

yeah yeah eat

what is the damage like?RM??????

Hi rambo,

I love to have more pussies...can i come alone? and where is the venue?img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

rambo´s party

hey dude,....

Are you in town already? let us all know the venue when you have confirmation. ....unfortunately not many girls are up for this party!...i think they are not ready for so many men yet!!! thanks for your efforts so far! Let me know if I can help at this end!

cheers

party?

hey mr rambo,

what happened to the party, dude? Did you have one in the end? private one or virtual one? Good effort anyway!! Maybe next time!...Thanks,