Home > Forums > Instant Action (Spanish)

Looking for dogging costa del Sol

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Ok ok ok ok......

I am going crazy looking through all of this...

Sooo maybe a forum could help.

I'm in gib looking to do a spot of dogging, but would like to know where and best TIME of day to visit? I.e 0200? 2359? A time so I can drive down and might get a glimpse of something good?

Please forum awayimg src='imagesadultemoticons028.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons029.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons030.gif'

... so thats two of us looking

where are all the doggers hiding ?

come on out you know you want to img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:Looking for dogging costa del Sol

Although we've tried to findset up other venues, the only place we've really had any success is the car park at Cabopino beach, and it's always been best between 10pm and midnight.

RE:RE:Looking for dogging costa del Sol

Cabopino is good I sued to go there every grindstoneSaturday night and there sued to all ways diggers there it was great but as I am not there and I am next to Gibraltar there is not much. Happen here maybe there is not much going on in that area

RE:RE:Looking for dogging costa del Sol

Ive been to Cabopino many times, never seen you. Fancy going when we will both be there? 30, lovely cock, love to be sucked or fuck you whatever you like. Happy for hubby to watch or join in. Dont mind if others are there, youll like my cock best anyway im sure.

RE:RE:RE:Looking for dogging costa del Sol

Wow Talldarkfithands, you're a very confident young man...

RE:RE:RE:RE:Looking for dogging costa del Sol

Probably over confident, but I enjoy it much more by being confident about what I want. I've had enough bloody experience over the years with singles & couples around here. That's why I'm surprised I haven't had you before tbh. Would love to meet you, I bet you're pretty confident yourself. ;)

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Looking for dogging costa del Sol

Can't see it happening...

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Looking for dogging costa del Sol

When? I ll be there

Classy

Actually considering I noticed soon after you were the one advertising for creampie unprotected gangbangs in car parks not so long ago, I'm not half as disappointed as you probably hope I am that you "can't see it happening"; it wouldn't have happened anyway.

RE:Classy

Excellent. We're all happy then. img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

RE:RE:Classy

When next meeting? This weekend?

Horny Jose