Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Fun in Kuala Lumpur

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 15.06.2012 Date END: 18.06.2012 Mature Asian, tall on slim side, bi-curious, visiting alone KL from 15 to 18 June, wonder if couple (or open minded singles) would like to meet for some fun. Open minded, educated, serious and non selfish. Discreet and like discretion. Just drop a msg andwe will get in touch. Have much fun

HI

Iam well educated,professionally employed, average to reasonable looking, creative with fantasy and love giving sensual erotic nude body massage on every inch of female body.
I love to give nice nude body massage because you deserve it, it's a pleasure in life that you could do with. I arrive at your place I cum inside and you relax, the room is warm, incense is burning, and music softly playing.
I ask are you ready for your massage. You reply yes and you stand. You ask me what do I wear, I undress you and leave your panties and BRA on temporarily.
I undress you, you are now in the hands of the masseur. Your heart is beating faster with the anticipation of what lies ahead - the firm oily hands of the masseur gliding over your warm inviting body....
Using aromatherapy oils, you are feeling very relaxed now and you are enjoying every minute, every touch, every stroke of the masseur's hands.
After awhile, when you are relaxed I slowly remove your panties down your legs, unhook yr bra the smell of your warm wet pussy fills the room, I can see your cunt glistening from the pleasure of the moment.
Your choice of of a suitable place, your timing and your pleasure is my satisfaction and pleasure, therefore will not cost you anything,its free of cost, confidentiality assured and expected please, email me if interested Thanks.
img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"