Home > Forums > Forums and Adult Community (Assistance and Etiquette)

Cum to Thailand......a swinger's paradise!!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

This is an invitation for all of you swingers to 'cum to Thailand' [a swinger's paradise]. There are the well known sex venues like Pattaya [the city of angels and bars], Bangkok [where there are several red lite districts where anything goes] and Phuket, a beach resort that has lots of 'action' in paradise.
There is also many off the beaten tourist tracks that offer sex venues and a lot of members of this forum [including me and my Thai wife] live in rural Thailand and would love to connect with couples and singles visiting Thailand.
The Thais love sex and it is offered in many forms all over the country, if you are networked and know your way around as well as the local customs. And I can't say enough good about the beauty and sexiness of Thai women and their attraction to foreigners.

sorry if this sounds like an advertisement......it's not, but it is an invitation for your next vacation if you really want to experience an exotic paradise and if you have any questions, then feel free to ask me on this forum or by PM to my profile.

RE:Cum to Thailand......a swinger's paradise!!!

I will be in Thailand around July. I am more than interested to meet you up sir. Will PM you soon enough.