Home > Forums > Etiquette (Assistance and Etiquette)

Hi new girl from manchester :)

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi im a newbie on this and am looking for genuine couples and females local to chat with and meet up not had much experience but really hot to try it again with someonepeople to show me the ropes :)would also love to try a swingers club but i really wouldnt want to just go by myself bit too shy to do that for my 1st time. would love to know what people think and wheres best to go and what to do really once there :)

RE:Hi new girl from manchester :)

shall we try together ? break us both in ?img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:RE:Hi new girl from manchester :)

hi am new on ear too a need to get some pics on very soon am from barnsley. cud do wi you showing me ropes as av never been on ear be for ??? x

:Hi new girl from manchester :)

hi have only been on her a few days myself. and dont know much of it as im yet to upgrade so theres tons of stuff i cant even get on :)

keen

hey, id be really keen to show you the ropes if you are interested? img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

well hello

I'm the same Angel if you want to get chatting a bit before then if you feel confident we can try it together ;)

hi guys thanks for the offers ;)

RE:thanks :)

come find me in chat room angela - i love your profile

hi

hey angel - same here new here and can't use half of the site - so frustrating but not sure it is worth signing up yet - wish you could try before you buy lol
nice to be able to finally chat to you though ;)

hi

hopefully i will be able to use it all later tonight :) but yeah nice to talk for a change lol :)

RE:thanks :)

dont forget i asked 1st :)

Hi Angel

Fully understand your situation: obviously it would be best if you could find someone to go with for your first few club nights. I can't tell you which are the best clubs in your area, though if you ask on here you may well get some help, and who to go with is of course down to you. But what I can tell you is that most clubs are very friendly, and very aware of newbie concerns. If you get in touch with the club ownersmanagers they should offer to put you in touch with some regular couples or singles of a similar agesex who would be willing to look after you for your first few nights. If they won't help, look somewhere else. I'm sure you're pretty streetwise, but if you're not sure about a club, check it out in the daylight, if it all looks a bit grim .... then it probably is.

HI Anglejackson

I'm new to the site and wondered how you were getting on? Have you been to a swingers club?
Richard x

hello huni x we,d love to explore with you xxxxxxxxxxx