Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

forming a dorset gangbang group

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi everyone im looking for some men to form a gangbang group in dorset for the willing women on here. leave a message on this thread or email me if your intrested. im in the chat room often aswell so keep an eye out. hopefully get some gangbangs together soon

Interested

If your OK with having a transvestite as a member of your gangbang group then count me in, living in Southampton so not far away.

Willing woman here

So how many men in this group and when it going to happen, and where?

RE:forming a dorset gangbang group

Count me in - any ideas when and where?

dorset gangbang group

well atm everyone who has replied is whos intrested in the group so no firm plans yet bt by the looks of it we have a good start

When

Do I have to wait all summer,
Need at least four to make it a gangbang,
Prefer a lot more than that.

Hi

I am definitely up for this, especially if blackfluff comes along!

I am in Bournemouth, so no problem there,

Paul ximg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:

Do we think this is still gonna happen? As I'd totally be up for joining in with this. We need to bring some excitement back to the south!!img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Venue is Southampton

One of you guys is going to book a hotel room in Southampton,
Then anyone else interested will contact you for date and time.
For my part CD and TV are very welcome.
I want at least four men,
can be up to ten men if session is all day.
My husband will be there but don't let that put you off, he's dominant, fully bisexual and enjoys taking anal while watching guys fucking me. All my three holes for use.
You want to bring fun back to the south, well here it is on a plate, or a bed, up against the wall. Come on you guys stop faffing around, lets fuck.
We only have small flat which only good for threesome, foursome at most.
If someone is not going to get that hotel room, then I offer invite for two men at a time for three hour session through out the day. 9 to 12 - 12 to 3 - 3 to 6 - 6 to 9 - 9 to 12 - get the idea.
What does a girl have to do in Southampton to get some cock.
It's begining to look like Derby Road if the best option of my getting gangbanged.
And another thing, any dogging going on locally?
Veronica

Interested

Im up for joining in if theres room for one more, im in weymouth so not too far away. Let us know the where and when

RE:Venue is Southampton

I'm up for a morningafternoon session - anyone else going to join me?

RE:Everybody is up for it but

Could you not put something in the events section for an event at your flat? Then people can reply to you, or do you have to be a premium member to post an event?

Noahs Ark

So I post an event using our flat and take you two by two, OK
Not allowed to give exact location,
and how do I allocate time slots if I can't contact them directly.
Sorry but not having you form a queue outside the door.
What would the neighbours think

Noah's Ark

Black Fluff is presumably a fake as her profile has been deleted - pity!

Real Willing wife Available for GangBang

Good news my reluctant slut wife having enjoyed playing with a hub guy has finally said she will go for gold with my ultimate fantasy a gangbang. She met him in a hotel and let him fuck her till he came inside her then came home for me to do the same - it was brilliant.

We are camping in Dorset for the weekend on the 15th16th of September. Of course a tent on a site is not really a suitable venue so we can either book a hotel or if anyone local is willing to provide a venue then even better (recession and all)

Including Myself this being her first time ever I would say we are looking at five guys max - normal straight guys no olympiads who want to pound away for hours on end. She is not into anal at all or really big on oral but does love her tight pussy getting fucked. So long as people are sure they are clean they are welcome to cum inside of her pussy, over her breasts, pretty much anywhere but the face.

post in this thread if interested preference will be given first to someone with a venue, then people with pictures, then enyone else till the numbers are made up. Participants will be given proper contact details so we can finalise stuff next week.

Thanks for reading this - at the very least if you can't make it enjoy the pictures (will add some newer ones soon)

RE:Real Willing wife Available for GangBang

I would be happy to join in - condom donned for safety!

I'd be interested in joining in - mid week if possible.

What is happening

Are we just talking here?
When is this going to happen?