Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

Dogging costa Blanca new areas

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

most of the people on here want to go dogging so between us all lets find a place and then there wont be any more "well theres no one there " post below.
There are two good places that i know of 1 is
Parque Regional de las Salinas y Arenales de San Pedro follow the road up towards the harbour where you turn right towards the harbour on your left there is a beach car park
2nd is At Punta Prima rounda bout turn towards the beach drive right to the bottom where you will see the nautilus restaurant turn left you will come to a dead end with a track on your right follow the track to a great dogging spot see you all soon img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:Dogging costa Blanca new areas

We go to La Marina quite regularly when in Spain and while there are lots of guys (and gays)we have only ever seen one other couple actually playing in the dunes there.
Maybe we just go on the wrong days or maybe the wrong time of day (or both) but it has led us to believe that there very few dogging couples on the Costa Blanca South.
We had a run up to San Pedro a couple of times but as above we must have got it wrong as there was nothing happening at all.
Not sure we would go to Punta Prima though, a bit tooooo close to home LOL.
We thought about trying to arrange some dogging meets on here but decided against it because while we don't mind a single guy or two, a posting on here would make it look like Old Trafford on match day.
Any ideas?

RE:RE:Dogging costa Blanca new areas

It might be a good idea to make an arrangement privately with just a few couplesguys not advertise it publicly

RE:RE:Dogging costa Blanca new areas

Love to know next time you visit La Marina, I always seem to miss the couples, lol.

RE:RE:RE:Dogging costa Blanca new areas

Of course you always miss the couples.
That's the point. Apart from the half dozen times a year that we go, there aren't any.

Almeria

Hi guys, are there any dogging spots in almeria costa? I know the nudist beach but seems to be just that. Any advice would be much appreciated.