Home > Forums > New site design (Site Features)

New totally blank wall

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Todays message may have been:

'We have been busy taking your feedback and making tweaks to the site. Today we have added some subtle but powerful features to allow you to control the content on your wall and also how you view other members' walls.'

However, for me this means that the wall has gone from giving possibly too much detail to now just a blank, unresponsive canvas. Isn't progress great.

Typical

Typical just after I posted my original post my wall started working again.

RE:Typical

Typical just after I posted my original post my wall started working again.

Caused by some browsers caching an old copy of the page. Clearing the browser cache should help you out here if you're having the same trouble.

blank wall

Mines blank too. How do I do that?

RE:blank wall

Mines blank too. How do I do that?

Depends on which browser your using, but in Internet Explorer its in Tools menu Internet Options. On the General tab hit the Delete... button. Ensure "Temporary Internet Files" is selected and hit "Delete".

In Google Chrome browser click the spanner Settings. Click "Under the hood" on the settings page and then "Clear browsing cache". Ensure "Empty the cache" is selected and then click "Clear browsing data"

Its a good idea to do this regularly anyway to keep your browser nice and fresh!
Hope this helps!

RE:blank wall

For Firefox users:

At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP) and then click Options
Select the Advanced panel.
Click on the Network tab.
In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now.