Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

Couple needing threesome action!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

My girl needs some threesome action. WHo's up 4 fun?

3some fun

No scousers up to the task then?img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

hi

would u not be up for it in the day time

RE:hi

Sorry bud, daytime no good 4 us.

hi wer are you?

where abouts are you wanting it?

Hi

come to ilford...i'll do ur lady in a hotel :p

would love to

im in manchester and would love to come and fuck your wife ;) let me know if you are interested :)

dam right

Hi horny i got my bags packed

RE:Couple needing threesome action!

would love to oblige!

RE:dam right

Hey Chris, firstly thanks for your interest. Read your profile and my girl has the big tits and big arse that your looking for! We're looking for some action the second weekend in May. Fancy getting together?

Hi, i am in Liverpool 17 and i love to meet your girl, please let me know if you are interest.)

i will help you out. just tell me when you are thinking of and i will see if i am freeimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Free Saturday night

My wife is out with her boyfriend on Saturday night if you want to play with a handsome, clean and horny, married bi

L x

Threesome Action

Hi there, would love to join you in this but unfortunately I am not available second week in May. Some other time perhaps? Let me know if your interested.

hi
my name is Dave,
im a 47yrs old male and want to experience my first threesome,
i was browsing this website and came along your profile and wandered if you would be interested.
i will be very inexperienced at this but am willing to try anything and am prepared to travel for meet.
please let me know if you would be interested
thanks
dave

hi were abouts you from im in kirkby

hot young stud

Hey guys,

Not sure if this thread is still hot, but if you're still looking, I'm in the area and free to play.

Mike x