Home > Forums > New site design (Site Features)

New profile wall

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Please feel free to leave your feedback on the newest feature to the site the profile wall, where you can keep up to date with your friends and keep them posted on what you've been up to.

Great if you planning a night out, post it to your wall and your friends can comment. It puts an end to searching all your friends profile for updates

Sally

New Profile Wall

Horrible. Also generally sluggish to load and confusing to use. Much less clear than the older version which actually worked quite well and was easy to navigate. This is like a poor copy of Facebook. Certainly not an improvement in usability. The privacy controls in particular are poorly thought out and badly implemented. Sorry - but I absolutely hate it.

RE:New Profile Wall

All feedback is good feedback as it helps us shape the new wall to members needs.

Without the feedback we can only come up with new ideas and release them. It's the members feedback them helps us improve the site.

Thanks
sally

Kill it with FIRE!

The new 'improvements' are terrible! please allow us an option to go back to the last version that worked well. I left FaceBook because they couldn't stop fucking things about (and each time making things worse than they were before the 'upgrade'), if that happens here, I very much doubt I'll renew my membership.

The wall

Regarding loading speed: Enhancements were made today so you should see an improvement in loading speed of the wall, further tuning is in progress so it will only get better.

Also, if you change to view "Personal details" when looking at someone else's profile and stay on this view, this is now remembered so the next profile you view you will see this tab rather than the wall by default, making the profile viewing much like it was before the upgrade if this is what you prefer...

We more than welcome your views on HOW we can improve the features, (it is much more useful than simply stating how "rubbish" it is...)

Cheers,
Bert

The wall seems to have confussed the sites location database

Before the update to the site I could look at my profile and sensibly see which members had join the site in my area. Since the release of the wall the same function notifies me of members joining around London, unfortunately that is over an hours travelling and therefore well beyond the distance I want to routinely travel.

Can you please return the notification of local new members so that it only identifies local members based on the users registered home location.

RE:The wall seems to have confussed the sites location database

Hi

Thanks for the feedback. Your comments on the locations have been passed onto our site techs for review.

Thanks
Sally x

RE:RE:The wall seems to have confussed the sites location database

the new local members is a joke - I'm in Manchester - why would I want to see who's joined in Rugby. I'll stop looking at new member profiles and encourageing them by liking them if I am presented with dozens of new members each day all out of my area.

Wall problems

There are clearly some problems with the wall. Here's my first entry which isn't too informative:

Error occured. Data transferred: [ {"activityType" : "MediaAdded","dayNumber" : "0","moreToShow" : "1","passportId" : "4920563","username" : "vicky70","primaryImageId" : "1262024","avatarFilename" : "C002C450C418C354C337C311C063.JPG","otherPassportId" : "0","otherUsername" : "","objectId" : "1283749","totalRecords" : "5","writeAllowed" : "False","periodType" : "Day0","wallText" : "

","isWallDisabledForWrite" : "true","isCanComment" : "true","isVideo" : "false","likesCount" : "47","isNeedToShowLike" : "false","isCanLike" : "true","isCanHideItem" : "false","date" : "Today","profileLink" : "MemberProfileViewProfile.aspx?id=4920563","profileTitle" : "Very Sexy Girl Looking For

RE:Wall problems

To be perfectly honest my opinion is that you have tried to fix something that wasn't broken in the first place. Media that was previously private showed up on my profile in public view and echoing a comment above you now seem to be bombarded and overloaded with data on the wall; I much preferred the old version which was clear and easily tuned.

RE:Wall problems

Hi tradsweet

Was this a one off problem or it is permanent issue.Can I ask what browser you use as we have checked the walls and not been able to find this issue.

Thanks
Sally x

Wall problems

I have similar views about the Wall HornyTeacher2010 - but once you have clicked to view someones profile details the wall inst displayed on further members so not a problem

RE:RE:Wall problems

Hi HornyTeacher2010

Private media has never been displayed outside of your own profile and can only be viewed by members if you have sent them a message with your private media attached.

The private media will appear on your own wall for you to view, but if someone else looks at your wall they will see a box saying private media only.

Thanks
Sally x

To be perfectly honest my opinion is that you have tried to fix something that wasn't broken in the first place. Media that was previously private showed up on my profile in public view and echoing a comment above you now seem to be bombarded and overloaded with data on the wall; I much preferred the old version which was clear and easily tuned.

Totally agree...very confusing. Please let us have the old version back!!!

RE:RE:RE:Wall problems

Im upset because I can no longer read any messages...they all say upgrade to read. Was enjoying this site too :( hayho time to go

RE:RE:RE:RE:Wall problems

Hi Wetpussyforyou

This is not a bug! As a classic member if you wish to read your messages you will need to pay to read them.

It might be worth reading the lastest site news which can be found on the homepage of the site explaining the recent changes to the site and what this means for classic members.

Thanks
Sally x

Error codes or messages displayed???

HiI have been receiving a few enquiries from you about error codes or messages displayed when you try to view your profile wall.As many of us use different browsers, can you please let us know what browser you are personally using and seeing this error message on.So for example you are using firefox, chrome, IE8 or IE9Also if you are contacting the helpdesk attach a screen shot of this error being displayed as this will also help us find and fix any bugs.For those of you that don't know how to take a screen shot, simply go to the page with the error and click on the the prt scrsysrq button on your keyboard.Then open a word document and simply right click on your mouse and the screen shot will appear. Save and attach this to your ticket with details of your browser.ThanksSally x

Im upset because I can no longer read any messages...they all say upgrade to read. Was enjoying this site too :( hayho time to go

Read your messages later today, Sally is sending you one you might like

I think a lot of us feel the same way, I think it's a downgrade of premium membership, not a great advert to upgrade!

RE:New profile wall

We are now quite happy with the changes and enjoy the wall feature.
Speed is ok for us.
We would like pics to appear on wall smaller (and user can enlarge if required)
We have issue with email, when clicking reply....it is automatically sending an email (or so it informs us) mail does not appear in sent items...this has happened on numerous occasions yesterday.
Anything that encourages the great unwashed to contribute to the community has to be good.

Hugz Carol and Ted XXX

I wont be upgrading but thank you all the same..

Poor show . .

I think a lot of us feel the same way, I think it's a downgrade of premium membership.

I'd agree to that. Members have been handed a massively inferior service here at a higher monthly fee. Good luck in keeping malecouple members if fems can't reply to any emails now - the verification route mentioned won't get taken up by that many women i'd imagine. Even fewer will choose to subscribe. The words 'shot' and 'foot' spring to mind.

new set up on profile page

ive been getting negatives about the new way the profile page has changed , i personally do not like the bit that i log on and see lots of nude pics and some of me that a meet did put on without showing me first , i dont like looking at me in some positions surely we should be allowed to chose if we want to see such pics on our profile page like we did on the old format ?

2 classes

it is a nightmare not be longer in the position to read incoming messages. the old system was clear. if you are a classic member, you have to be patient until a premium does contact you. now you can contact anybody, but cannot read when a response is coming. as per our point ov view it is not a good try to increase the part of pay-members.
we say: this brings this good site to an end, because a lot of people are simpoly not willing to pay and loose there fun and will leave.....
is it that what you want?

New site design

I wholeheartedly agree with comments made by callmeABLE. We dont seem to have any control of the pictures that show up when logging on. I think this is an update too far.

New Site Design

I have logged on and discovered my Private Media has been placed under 'My Photos'. Surely Private means 'private'? I have had to delete these.

Don't like the new version... the old version was better. It was working fine,why change it? All messages should be free. As they're not,i think this will cause an exodus from the site.

Images on the wall

I must say I have had no issue with the speed in downloading the wall. What I find to be the biggest issue for me is the proliferation of images. If images of your friends are uploaded they are now on your wall and if they are commented on they also come onto the wall. This way you have to track ages down to see and find messages of people who have joined in your area (I agree with others - the areas are so large now that I've had suggestions down to Lincoln, Manchester etc!), looked at your profile, liked your profile etc.

Can you not remove the images or provide smaller thumbnail images?

Several of my friends on here have also indicated they will not renew their membership so I encourage the admin team to listen and implement what their members suggest, and I encourage even more so for fellow members to provide comments and even suggestions for improvement (not just that it is crap!)....

Cheers
D&Sxxx

RE:Images on the wall

I agree Crystal, same thing happened to me but I have been told it could never happen!

RE:Images on the wall

Totally agree. The wall has made the site much less user friendly for me - finding it a nightmare of stuff I don't want to see and could choose to if I wanted to. Why not let people opt into the wall if they want it. Bring back NEWS

RE:New Site Design

I have logged on and discovered my Private Media has been placed under 'My Photos'. Surely Private means 'private'? I have had to delete these.

I have had same problem!!

images

I have even found media I have sent to members PRIVATELY and they have shown up on the Wall. Gone are the chances of keeping your face out of public view until you are free to send to specific members!!!

'Wall' Page Set-up

I thoroughly agree with all the above comments - mine is even worse because the text is now complete gobblededook - I also don't want to see all my 'Friends' wall pages either.
As they say "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

RE:new set up on profile page

ive been getting negatives about the new way the profile page has changed , i personally do not like the bit that i log on and see lots of nude pics and some of me that a meet did put on without showing me first , i dont like looking at me in some positions surely we should be allowed to chose if we want to see such pics on our profile page like we did on the old format ?

Hi justcallmeABLE,
We sent out an email yesterday as controlling the wall content is the number one concern people have. We are adding 2 filters for walls
1. Allow explicit images YesNo
2. Only show posts from Me OR Me & my friend OR Me, friends and others nearby

This will address most of the concerns we have heard and should be ready in a week or two. We have had a lot of positive feedback too about the changes so we cannot simply, roll it back. Its a fine balancing act

Please be patient and we with get through the changes you are requesting where we can, there are only a handful of us, we don't have thousands of web developers on tap.

I personally think that the wall is a great way of telling if someone is fake or a time waster as you can quickly gauge how active they are. There are some other misconceptions being based around in this thread and I will try to clear them all up.

RE:2 classes

it is a nightmare not be longer in the position to read incoming messages. the old system was clear. if you are a classic member, you have to be patient until a premium does contact you. now you can contact anybody, but cannot read when a response is coming. as per our point ov view it is not a good try to increase the part of pay-members. we say: this brings this good site to an end, because a lot of people are simpoly not willing to pay and loose there fun and will leave.....is it that what you want?

Hi AdamEve11
We're trying out best to make this the best site ever. We have quietly tested this new model for months and found that more people were interacting as a result.
Classic members can now break the ice and get across a lot more than you can with a flirt which most people disregard nowadays anyway. When you get a reply, you know you have an active member on the site interested to meet up with you, and you can make an informed decision.
Before people were upgrading to premium to contact people not even knowing if they would get a response. I have seen this badly abused on other sites with honey pot profiles designed purely to lure paying people in. We appreciate their support in keeping the site I think this new model is much fairer to them as they get more meets.
If you just want to use the site for free thats ok too, you can now use the wall feature to have a 2 way conversation if you want, which didn't exist before. Besides next week most Premiums will be up to VIP level so you'll be able to read all the mail from them as before.

I know I'm biased but I can't see how we're trying to ruin in. As for other tweaksbugs we're fixing anything we find so please be as specific as you can.

xo
Mike

RE:RE:New profile wall

Don't like the new version... the old version was better. It was working fine,why change it? All messages should be free. As they're not,i think this will cause an exodus from the site.

I wish it could all be free too, but if it was this place would be overrun with of scammers, trolls and time wasters. You have no idea how many we catch and kick off in a week. If you've ever used plentyoffish.com, you'll know what I mean.

xo Mike

Feed back

Hi. Honestly previous configuration was better. And if we have to subscribe to read message, we shall simply close our account. Have a nice week end

RE:New Site Design

Hi Cristal54
Your private images are always your private images. In reality you have 2 walls, your private one and the public version.

When you log in to your profile, you see your private wall which has a record of the stuff you've done or uploaded on the site.
The public view is a restricted by your privacy settings so no private media etc. is visible

Perhaps we need a link on your profile page to see how it appears to the "Public". Do you think this would help?

xo Mike

RE:RE:new set up on profile page

Hi justcallmeABLE, We sent out an email yesterday as controlling the wall content is the number one concern people have. We are adding 2 filters for walls 1. Allow explicit images YesNo2. Only show posts from Me OR Me & my friend OR Me, friends and others nearby This will address most of the concerns we have heard and should be ready in a week or two. We have had a lot of positive feedback too about the changes so we cannot simply, roll it back. Its a fine balancing actPlease be patient and we with get through the changes you are requesting where we can, there are only a handful of us, we don't have thousands of web developers on tap. I personally think that the wall is a great way of telling if someone is fake or a time waster as you can quickly gauge how active they are. There are some other misconceptions being based around in this thread and I will try to clear them all up.

This is always going to be the problem when working on a live website that is constantly being used - Improvements need to be made but these have to be done whilst the site is live otherwise it means taking it offline and I'm sure no one would want that - hopefully once all the tweaks and bugs have been resolved it will lead towards a far more active and fun site with members either using all the features such as the wall or not depending on their choice

Hi Sally, am still having the problems. Running Windows 7 Professional 64 bit, browser Firefox 11.

This morning's wall, before the first pic displayed was:

Error occured. Data transferred: [ {"activityType" : "MediaAdded","dayNumber" : "0","moreToShow" : "1","passportId" : "4799019","username" : "kitty60","primaryImageId" : "1275691","avatarFilename" : "C002C486C063C306.jpg","otherPassportId" : "0","otherUsername" : "","objectId" : "1285864","totalRecords" : "4","writeAllowed" : "False","periodType" : "Day0","wallText" : "

Hi again Sally,

Have just read rest of forum and have tried to create a support ticket with Word 2010 document containing screen shots for both Firefox and Explorer.

Unfortunately when I attach the Word document I get the message: 'Error: File is not an image file: applicationvnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document'.

I've raised a support ticket about this problem.

In Internet Explorer 9 the Wall just displays the message 'Error occured. Data transferred: undefined'.

Good luck, Ted

Thanks Ted, I have passed the information onto our site techs, who are looking into this issue.

Thanks
Sally x

I've had to delete all my friends as all I seem to get is pages of pages of what pictures my friends like..........I'm not interested.
Why keep adding clutter?

I've had to delete all my friends as all I seem to get is pages of pages of what pictures my friends like..........I'm not interested.
Why keep adding clutter?

thats a massive shame to loose your friends - all you need do is click your personal details and the system will remember and you won't have to use or look at the wall - remember its a feature you don't have to look at it

Why keep adding clutter?

TickleMyTonsils
We're adding the ability to limit the wall to just your posts if you like. Also the option to have smaller pics on walls and to hide explicit content. Should be ready next week.Thanks for the feedback

Mike

Hi Sally, just to let you know that the wall is now working properly; now need to understand the meaning of what it's showing. Some of the pics coming up bring back happy memories img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" . Ted

Hi Admin. We don't like the new system at all and now we are not receiving any replies!!!!! We are here to messagecommunicate with potentials that now does not happen. You may find a few non paying members will start paying but I think you will begin to lose existing long term paying members through the lack of responses from other members.
I think it is time to start looking for another site as your changes don't feel for the better.....at least as far as members are concerned.

RE:A mistake

I feel that one of the biggest mistakes that admin have done is to remove the feature allowing clasic memebers to reply to emails from premium members.

Current premium members will be upgraded free of charge to VIP members. If a VIP member sends a message to a classic member, then the classic member will be able to read and reply to the message, so no different from how the system was before, just that rather than classic members being able to read and reply to premium members messages, it will now classic members will be able to read and reply VIP members who have sent them a message.

This added to the daily messages that classic members have been given, should give you better contact than you have ever had on the site, coupled with the new profile wall to keep you you up to date with what other members have been up to.

I would suggest that you head to the site news on your homepage and click on the news posted on April 13th and scroll down and click on the "quick comparison chart" and this will display the features available to the different member types.

Thanks
Sally x

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Wall problems

Hi Admin. We don't like the new system at all and now we are not receiving any replies!!!!! We are here to messagecommunicate with potentials that now does not happen. You may find a few non paying members will start paying but I think you will begin to lose existing long term paying members through the lack of responses from other members. I think it is time to start looking for another site as your changes don't feel for the better.....at least as far as members are concerned.

Yep. You have made a right "dog's dinner" with this recent change. Just when exactly is this promised VIP boost going to go ahead?

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Wall problems

Just when exactly is this promised VIP boost going to go ahead?

Tomorrow will see the introduction of the VIP status, so all members that are currently premium members, will be automatically upgraded to VIP status free of charge.

Thanks
Sally x

slow and wall status

Today you have initiated the VIP status and the site has now become very slow...
Also I have written a status update but it doesn't seem to come on my wall. Why is this?

Cheers
D&Sxxx

Suggestions

Dear SiteadminSally,
We are actually enjoying the new features and think the new layout is a vast improvement.
We do miss the feature of daily results of "who's liked" our media..we just see total "likes"
We love the comment on photo's feature included on wall and hope you may extend this to vids.
An improvement would be to keep your "hot" rating when you change profile pics...each time we change we return to 0.
If status remained it would encourage many members to update profiles more often and keep site looking fresh..what do you think?

Hugz Carol and Ted XXX

RE:Suggestions

Dear SiteadminSally,
We are actually enjoying the new features and think the new layout is a vast improvement.
We do miss the feature of daily results of "who's liked" our media..we just see total "likes"
We love the comment on photo's feature included on wall and hope you may extend this to vids.
An improvement would be to keep your "hot" rating when you change profile pics...each time we change we return to 0.
If status remained it would encourage many members to update profiles more often and keep site looking fresh..what do you think?

Hugz Carol and Ted XXX

Some good suggestions here, we'll see what we can do in future releases.
I still get "who's liked" posts on my wall, are yours missing?

About the hot rating, it really is for the photo not your profile. Would be weird if you had 10 out of then and then replaced it with a picture of your dog!

Use the Like button on someones profile to give them a thumbs up.

Thanks for the feedback, xo Mike

RE:RE:Suggestions

Some good suggestions here, we'll see what we can do in future releases.I still get "who's liked" posts on my wall, are yours missing?About the hot rating, it really is for the photo not your profile. Would be weird if you had 10 out of then and then replaced it with a picture of your dog!Use the Like button on someones profile to give them a thumbs up.Thanks for the feedback, xo Mike

Yes we understand that the profile pic was rated, but when we eventually change back the rating does not re-appear for that image....so to keep our "score" we should stay with same old pic for monthsyears (this is not such a good idea?)
It seems lots of energy and thought goes into these ridiculos cartoon avatars....adding clothesjewels etc...whats this all about?

Hugz Carol and Ted xxx

heh heh heh, not so much the great unwashed as the great unheard. The first time I've seen many people comment in the chat room is to moan about the changes!

I'm happy enough now I can choose the thumbnail size pics, although this settings should be remembered as default if you choose it.

RE:RE:RE:Suggestions

but when we eventually change back the rating does not re-appear for that image

Ah, I see, I think we can look into that one

Mike xo

Our new wall is rubbish

Until I had a look at this forum I assumed there was simply a glitch in my settings, or that I'd forgotten to save changes. It seems this is not so.

Our wall suddenly started showing me the activities of other members ~ for example:
"XXXXX likes YYYYY and 2 others profile"

I'm not really interested in what other people are doing, except when they are looking at us.

A support ticket produced an automated response to alter my settings ~ which I did. And it worked.

However, if I close and re-open my browser (Chrome) the settings revert.

Admin PLEASE, {I'm not shouting, can't use bold or italics, (unlike SH!)} don't tell me to use IE.

What on earth was wrong with the site as it was?

Wilson

RE:Our new wall is rubbish

Until I had a look at this forum I assumed there was simply a glitch in my settings, or that I'd forgotten to save changes. It seems this is not so.Our wall suddenly started showing me the activities of other members ~ for example:"XXXXX likes YYYYY and 2 others profile"I'm not really interested in what other people are doing, except when they are looking at us.A support ticket produced an automated response to alter my settings ~ which I did. And it worked.However, if I close and re-open my browser (Chrome) the settings revert.Admin PLEASE, {I'm not shouting, can't use bold or italics, (unlike SH!)} don't tell me to use IE.What on earth was wrong with the site as it was?Wilson

We'll investigate and try to get a fix in to retain your preferences when you log in again. Thanks for the feedback,

Mike xo

Saving your wall filter preferences

hi JayandW, It should be storing your settings now, can you check?

Body Massage Worldwide All Countries for couples and females

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"
I am Mani doing professional body massage service to ladies couples who visiting to Worldwide All Countries. We visit hotel and apartment’s .If you want to know more details you can contact me

RE:Body Massage Worldwide All Countries for couples and females

MANI WATS UR CONTECT NUMBER

Hello Sally, We are enjoying the new features however would like to make some suggestions.
Members are not encouraged to change profile pics (we notice any rating we had is lost when we change pics and eventually change back)we like to change often.
It seems you dangle a carrot to attract members to upload pic to get rating but never want them to change?...surely we will all get tired of same old pics?

Censorship of comments is very disturbing and if it happens should be explained (only polite?)

We also find these forums are not at all user friendly with subjectstopics obliterated all over, and original thread lost (maybe need moderators..to move posts to correct forums?)

Hugz Carol and Ted XXX

I have no problem with the speed of the uploads. And its a good way of seeing who is new and to comment on friends pictures. What I find annoying are the "XXXXX has looked at YYYYYYY's profile" when neither of them are not friends. I don't need to know that.
Otherwise a great site, love it. XX

less than keen on new format site

having spent 25 yrs as an IT developer, my professional opinion is that the new 'tablet format' site is hideous, confusing and almost unusable.

if you adopt that format i will not be visiting this site any further because it offends my eyes.

i would be curious to meet the person who stood up in a meeting and said, 'this is what the world wants' when presenting their proposed new layout: i trust they are now on suitable medication.

RE:less than keen on new format site

having spent 25 yrs as an IT developer, my professional opinion is that the new 'tablet format' site is hideous, confusing and almost unusable.if you adopt that format i will not be visiting this site any further because it offends my eyes.i would be curious to meet the person who stood up in a meeting and said, 'this is what the world wants' when presenting their proposed new layout: i trust they are now on suitable medication.

Hi Antandjo
It was me :) Recon I should go to Specsavers? Mike

RE:RE:less than keen on new format site

Got to say I am not impressed with the new site - difficult to use and dis-jointed. I will continue to use the "Vintage" option and hope it remains an option!

Profile wall

Wall filters are not working.

If I select "Only show entries from me" I am still getting entries such as "Embarrassing Member Story" from siteAdminLydia. This goes only to about two months back.

If I select "Only show entries from me and friends" I still get stuff that shouldn't be there such as profile updates and picture comments of members who are not my friends. As it seems all I have to do is to have them on my "Hot" list or "Like" just one of their photos and all changesupdatescomments that member makesgets will be on my wall.

"Only show entries from me, selected local members" filter begs some questions. Selected by whom? Not by me that is for sure. what criteria is being used? My geographical location? To best of my knowledge my actual location has not been specified anywhere in my profile settings or preferences. Again, to best of my knowledge, such an option does not even exist. By my IP address? Until recently I used to travel a lot so IP address asigned by ISP at the time is no real indication.

As it is now, I'm getting tons of stuff from members nowhere close to my actual location. Would be very surprised if all of the site admins were living in my country.

"I personally think that the wall is a great way of telling if someone is fake or a time waster as you can quickly gauge how active they are."

Sorry, Mike, but I disagree. As it is now, I don't have to be active at all and still have my wall 'flooded' with pictures and comments. Expecting others to scroll several screens checking if it was me who made any of those comments is wishful thinking.

"all you need do is click your personal details and the system will remember and you won't have to use or look at the wall - remember its a feature you don't have to look at it"

Wall should be the place where I can see what my friends are doing but in an uncluttered way. Personal details tab is for others who want to find out more about me. It makes no sense whatsoever for me to have that as a part of my start page; it's about me and I know all of that by heart.
If so much effort has been put into a feature which doesn't work as designed or expected proper course of action would be to fix it, not to advise members to avoid using it.

RE:Profile wall

Hi SirFoggy,
We're looking into the friends filter to check if it is working as expected. If not is will be fixed in one of the upcoming releases.

As for location. It should be listed at the top of your profile page and you can click the edit button to change it. On the registration form when you signup, it takes a guess at your town from your IP address but is no 100% accurate so you should update it if is wrong to get more accurate results.

Also the content on the walls depends on your seeking criteria eg. seeking malesfemalescouples. I'd check this when editing your profile to make sure it is right too.

You'd be amazed how often people have clicked on an option they don't want.

Mike

Spam

Is there any way to stop the picture spam?

I'm finding that there are a handful of users in my area that insist on posting practically every picture they have on a regular basis. Having to 'show more' a dozen times to get to any real user activity is about 11 and a half times too many, and renders the wall useless.

And I can't blacklist the user because they haven't sent me any mail!