Home > Forums > Going Abroad (Holiday Meet-up)

Fun loving open minded couple travelling Thailand, Malaysia & Indonesia April-July 2012

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We're currently travelling in South East Asia and looking for bi fems or couples with bi fem who would be interested in meeting up for sexy fun. We also enjoy getting naked on the beach outdoors.
We've visited swingers clubs in the UK and would be interested to know if there are any places over here.
Please see our profile and message us
Our plan is Thailand April, Malaysia May-June and Indonesia June-July
Hoping that there are some sexy people out here looking for the same as us ;)

RE:Fun loving open minded couple travelling Thailand, Malaysia & Indonesia April-July 2012

Are u guys still in Thailand? What's ur itinerary during ur time here? Can u upload some pics of u guys? We are interested to meet u

RE:Fun loving open minded couple travelling Thailand, Malaysia & Indonesia April-July 2012

I am a single male in Northern Malaysia, living around the Penang Ipoh area. If you'd like to meet, even if just socially, then message me. If not, then maybe I can give you some travel tips.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:Fun loving open minded couple travelling Thailand, Malaysia & Indonesia April-July 2012

Hi we are still in Thailand we're on Koh Phagnan staying here for a couple of weeks before heading over to the Andaman coast Koh Lanta, Koh Phi Phi & Phuket. There are some pictures on our profile and we tried to message you guys as we were in Bangkok early April but won't be heading back up that way now. We're not sure when we'll leave Thailand we have visa's until end of May but we'll be keeping on heading south.

Hi guys,

Please let me know when you will be in Bali. We could catch up for a drink and then will see if we like each other enough for some fun.

bye

J

RE:RE:RE:Fun loving open minded couple travelling Thailand, Malaysia & Indonesia April-July 2012

Are you guys stopping over in Dubai?

RE:RE:Fun loving open minded couple travelling Thailand, Malaysia & Indonesia April-July 2012

Hi, thanks for your post but we're looking for bi-fems or couples with bi-fem to hook up with.
We're not gonna be stopping over in Dubai
C x

RE:RE:RE:Fun loving open minded couple travelling Thailand, Malaysia & Indonesia April-July 2012

If you need any help or tips for Indonesia let me know.
Best

I am a single man just to offer some help if you reach Penang,Malaysia.I guess you guys was not interested to meet a single guy therefore I am here to offer some travel tips.By the Way,I am from Penang..img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"