Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

BRENTWOOD SWINGING PARTIES

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

the next dates for our HOT DISCREET PARTIES are

SAT 24th SEPTEMBER(COUPLES MF & SINGLE LADIES)

SAT 1st OCTOBER(COUPLES MF ,SINGLE LADIES & a few SELECT GUY'S)

these are held in a LUXURY PRIVATE COUNTRY HOUSE with INDOOR HEATED POOL & SAUNA situated close to the M25DATFORD CROSSING.
NICE DISCREET MOTEL offering CHALET STYLE ACCOMADATION at a REASONABLE PRICE within WALKING DISTANCE.

PLEASE MAIL ME to be added to our exclusive GUEST LIST

THANKS

JEFF

Re: BRENTWOOD SWINGING PARTIES

Hi im a single male and would like to be added to your list of freinds for party nights. Im very descreet but also a fun guy. If you dont pick me for the next party could you keep me on your list for future dates. It would also be my first time at such an event (what you could call a virgen), so dont be shy and give me a try. img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

would luv an invite to attend the party on the 24th .. have a profile on the system and not a timewaster.

understand the protocol and especially the word NO...

can hold a converstaion and luv meeting people.

cheers

Hi Jeff...
i am interested in attending one of your future parties... possibly weekday.
Could you please provide me with
more info,

thanks
tonystone

Hi i`d love to attened a party,very new to the scene,but will try anything once,genuine guy who fun lovivg and also likes a laugh.

sorry, our latest parties are now couples & single ladies only

thanks for your reply

JEFF

Please add me to your list of guys for poss. party invites in the future.I'm single & discreet when required. Check my pfile for more details.

Hello!
I would love to be considered for one of your up and comming parties. I am completely new to the scene, and so will have to be told all the 'house rules' at the start, though. I realise that you will be inundated with replies from sinle males, and so don't really hold out much hope of getting an invite, but hey, if you don't ask, you definately don't get!
All the bestest anyway, and I hope to hear from you soonish?

Hi we are a Peterborough Couple looking to get into the Swinging scene, i`m debbie 32 and he`s Paul 34, both extremely energetic, attractive and most of all, CLEAN.

We would like to find out more about your parties, thanks.

HI DEBBIE & PAUL,
thanks for your msg.
you are both most welcolme to our parties.
the dates are

SATURDAY 29th OCTOBER

SATURDAT 5th NOVEMBER

please see our FREE WEB questions please ask direct
our email

or calltext

we look forward to meeting you both

SEXY FUN

JEFF