Home > Forums > (UK) Northern Ireland (Instant Action)

Dublin 28th April

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We will be in Dublin 28th April if any men are intrested in joining us for some mmf or cuckolding fun inbox us for details. M37 F32

belfast

Any belfast meets??

RE:belfast

could maybe be arranged if you can send us pics ?

RE:RE:belfast

hi i wood love to meet you

Funfrolics14

I sent you mail recently. I sent you some pics, did you get them? I'm interested in meeting.

RE:Funfrolics14

Hi Sfd we got your pics and they were impressive but as it says on our profile its over 30's were after to be honest sorry about that and happy hunting

RE:Dublin 28th April

wud love to meet u sounds like a lot of fun. will email photos if u tell me what sort u want to see. preferr to meet in north if poss, can you accom if not i could sort someplace around bushmillsimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

RE:RE:Dublin 28th April

Hopefully we have a guy of this site sorted too meet us on 28thimg src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

RE:Dublin 28th April

Hi there
Before I start I have to point out that I hate missing out on any kind of fun and thats why i'm contacting you.
I missed your litle vacation in Dublin but i would love to be considered for your next outing(if you like, of course)
So if you fancy a chat with a view to meeting up and having some fun you can contact me through this website
I'm really looking forward to hearing from you
Cheers

Mark