Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

sexygreekfun's Quick Swing

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 01.03.2012, A new month a new meet. to be held near Brum no time wasters please if you want to play we want to see you get in touch asap x

RE:sexygreekfun's Quick Swing

hi again, so maybe a mixed meet up going.we are interested can you trell us a bit more about it Bugohoss AKA Mike & Tracey

RE:RE:sexygreekfun

hi, yes we are meeting up at a good friends boat in Knowle just off the 42 its a relaxed meet up do or do nothing is the way we go. its a lovely boat very smart and alway good like minded people non pushy. we normaly take a bottle of wine we chat we have a laugh and we play its all good fun with people who like to relax we meet there about 7 and and leave 10ish there will be only a few people ie maybe two or three couples and bruce and his lady(the boat owner) and a single female or two what you do is up to you not anybody eles but we insist you have a laugh. it all good friendly fun in a very relaxed atmosphere. as a new cumer its the perfect introduction to the wonderful worl of swinging fun. So we very much hope you will join us we just know you will have a great night. give me a txt and i will give you directions and a post code and your ETA so we can wait for you . Come on its a real laugh . Caroline and Bill xx

quick swing

Hi i am interested when and where is this going to be held as i am west brum and can do daytimes as i work evenings