Home > Forums > (UK) North East (Instant Action)

Partner to Join me at Club Isis in Leeds

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi

I am looking to go to Club Isis in Leeds for the first soon during the afternoon and I am looking for a female partner to join me (or even a couple that knows the ropes)- this would be my first visit to isis so if you have been before then even better, you can show me the ropes! however this is not a must as if you havent been before then it will be an adventure for both of us! Also as a couple it will allow us free membership and admission so everyones a winner!

Get in touch if you are interested, reply to this thread or inbox me and we can discuss things from there..

Looking forward to hearing from you!!

RE:Partner to Join me at Club Isis in Leeds

hey there like you i am wanting too start going to club isis but it would be my first time soon if u dont mind then i would love too go with you x

RE:RE:Partner to Join me at Club Isis in Leeds

inbox me if you cant get the details I posted for us to get in touch.....not sure if the moderators will allow my email addy and tel no on here.....

RE:RE:Partner to Join me at Club Isis in Leeds

Hi there,

I'll be off to Isis in a couple of weeks time for the first time. If you still looking into going let me know, would love to meet up and go together. xxx

RE:RE:RE:Partner to Join me at Club Isis in Leeds

Anybody want to go with me? I would rather have a few drinks with someone instead of just going on my own. I know you will meet people there. If anyone wants to go through one day and introduce me (male, female, or couple), I would be very grateful.

Friday

There are a couple of us going on Friday so the more the merrier if anyone needs to be shown the ropes or a partner