Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

Straight cabopino dogging, marbella

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi Guys,

May i suggest if there are any interested couples or single girls out to play in their cars in marbella that you come and visit the sandy car park behind the sand dunes at cabopino. there seems to be alot of gay action but the straight action seems to have diminished over the last few years. Ill be there tonight from around 10pm... hopefully see some of you horny guys and girls down there....

RE:Straight cabopino dogging, marbella

You are right mate never seen a couple there, plenty of TvCd action,had fun with that but would like to have some nice soft pussy to play with

Dogging fun

We occasionally go to Cabopino on a Saturday night for dogging fun, and now the weather is warming up hope to be making a few trips. Look out for our dark blue Saab................

RE:Dogging fun

Let me know when will you be there or in San Roque

Jose

RE:Dogging fun

OK sounds like fun. Ill bethere this saturday night about 9.30 - 10pm....

Hopefully see u down there

Hy

Hy guys.I'm living near cabopino,and i want to be there,bei the next dogging,so let me know as well please.Thank's.

weekend of 17th april

if any ladies or couples are looking for some fun dogging or more private this weekend with a hot 30yr old guy with a lovely willing endowment let me know where and when weekend of 17th april friday or saturday night good for me. Im no timewaster, you will enjoy img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" Yes im bisexual, but im not camp or queenish so perfect for straight or bi couples. I can pleasure you both, or just her whilst you watch.

RE:weekend of 17th april

if any ladies or couples are looking for some fun dogging or more private this weekend with a hot 30yr old guy with a lovely willing endowment let me know where and when weekend of 17th april friday or saturday night good for me. Im no timewaster, you will enjoy Yes im bisexual, but im not camp or queenish so perfect for straight or bi couples. I can pleasure you both, or just her whilst you watch.
sorry i mssed it

RE:RE:weekend of 17th april

Hows it looking down there we will be that way 18th June for a week and would like to know is it worth visiting....? feel free to get in touch