Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

Any One Organizes Sex Party In Malaysia?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I wonder if there is any adult party organize in Malaysia or even Brunei? It is very hard to find one in this part of the world.

I hope we could start with one. Any suggestion?

yum..

we also looking for thats..it's could be happend in malaysia..? i don't think so..img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Organizing Adult Party In Malaysia

Hi honeyzack,

We could start with one at least just to meet up for dinner or something. Only when we are comfortable, we could progress further. If not, we could be least friends.

What do you all think?

RE:Organizing Adult Party In Malaysia

there is a party in KL 2-3 times a month and 3-8 person will be there each times

RE:RE:Organizing Adult Party In Malaysia

just wanna say hi.

RE:RE:RE:Organizing Adult Party In Malaysia

Any one into this life style, let us get started. At least a gathering first. Dinner or something.

RE:RE:RE:RE:Organizing Adult Party In Malaysia

agreed!!lets organize one party and meet up..
considered im in..

btw im looking for Malaysian girl for ONS and NSA??anybody interested??

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Organizing Adult Party In Malaysia

btw guys..how does this website work??how can we contact with each other??can anybody tell me?thanks

Re: welcome

Just wanna say hello to Malaysia!

swingers

Hi how are you i am a foreigner from petaling jaya and me and my girlfriend would like to create a group for couples to join to together for fun activities and outing and clubbing to together i have other couples also willing to join. my girl friend is white mix Asian please contact me.Thank you

RE:RE:RE:Organizing Adult Party In Malaysia

HIHIHI..
If anyone of you organise this kind of party or whatever, please let me know also..i want to be part of it...looking forward to this

RE:Any One Organizes Sex Party In Malaysia?

Simple. We need a host. Any volunteers? From the replies seen here, we have quite a bit of swingers and swingers-wannabe right here, right now in Malaysia.
The tricky part is how do we make it appear below the radar at the same time get as many as like-minded people to join?

try ask gro in your local area, once i heard there is a cruise ship sex party going to phuket island. Not sure whether redang island did have just rumors.

Also try goto tax free zone, I have a sarawak friend going to labuan for crazy sex party. Cheap boost good party~

good luck~

Kinda new here. Looking forward for mature women, young teen. any party near KL? count me in?img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif"

RE:Organizing Adult Party In Malaysia

ok guys.. how about next week August 28(Tuesday) at NZ Curry House KLCC?
we meet up for chit chat, get to know each other and for hari raya.... hehehe...
ok... to know we from the same group... we must have something to know that we from the same group.... ie. red shirt, or drink air bandung... this will be easy to know and for us to meet...

any comment?

damn... i off town.. will be back during merdeka.. just keep me posted. will try to meet some other time..... img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif"

RE:RE:Any One Organizes Sex Party In Malaysia?

any suggestion guysgirl....?????

OK.... we set the datetimelocation..
- 28 August 2012
- 8 pm
- NZ Curry House, KLCC
- get table at behind area (Not soo many ppl)
- must order SIRAP BANDUNG

Agreed?img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

RE:RE:Any One Organizes Sex Party In Malaysia?

So how was the meeting? Successful? haha

To get started, we need ladies

organizing a meet is not a problem, I'm sure some have noticed when I say it this way.

Questions is... it's all guys and no girl.

Obvious problem :)

Man woman. Very obvious obstacle with no real solution.

Truth...

no one will turn up if there isn't participant from both sexes

3 some

Yes we are willing to join you in Malaysia. We would like to Travel from pakistan to Malaysia for this great event so dont forget to invite us,...thanks

labuan threesome ...

for couples arround labuan island needs a threesome partners just list down pm email maybe we can change info before get started ok ... miri sarawak also can ... threesome is awesome !!!