Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

Malaga Coast good looking 30yr old wants a CDTV

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I have been swinging for years so experienced and I'm also good looking with a fairly decent body. Mainly been with women, couples, men.

Now I know what I want.

Sub or Dom, if you are a CDTVTS and want an experienced guy who knows what to give you and who will give you it on a regular basis, drop a message. img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hi

I'm also looking for cdtvts along the Malaga coast. Get intouch

RE:Hi

were are u guys anyways and can u accom?

Hi

Hi guys.....

hi sandra

Been trying to get in touch with you looking to go down to colahonda for some fun
can accomadate let me know. chat through Goran

RE:RE:Hi

Can you come to Morrison's Gibraltar for a chat get in touch with the form

RE:RE:Hi

Can accomadate fut need some time to sort out to go down to capabino beach at night
to have fun intreasted then form back for a meet or a chatimg src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Where

I live in Fuengirola. I cant really accomodate but will be free this weekend or next just about any time. Genuine, ive met loads of people over the years off here. So if you are a good convincing CDTV (REALLY want an amazing TS experience) drop me a message or something.img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:Malaga Coast good looking 30yr old wants a CDTV

Hiya,

Are you still looking?? love to know more

RE:RE:Malaga Coast good looking 30yr old wants a CDTV

hello yes im still looking but only if u can accom get back to me if u can sandraxxxx

cd in costa del sol aerea

hi guys

i´m in the area wihout accom.....loking for a cd or a bi couple.
kisses....carlos

RE:cd in costa del sol aerea

hi any horney guys thet can accom plz get in touch

RE:RE:cd in costa del sol aerea

I can accommodate. Often in chat, find me there. img src='imagesadultemoticons014.gif'