Home > Forums > Guys Seeking Meets (Gay)

Bi curious looking to share first time with another bi man.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Looking for bi curious men in or around Thanet area to share my first time with.. I am in a straight relationship but have always wanted to be with a man, Discretion is a must.

Meet up in stoke on trent staffs

Hi all im seekin fun with bi guys gay guys maybe even a couple in or near stoke pls get in touch just gagging for sum fun

RE:Bi curious looking to share first time with another bi man.

im in exactly the same situatuon. girlfriend. but yet i cant fight these urges any more. lets have our first time together!

RE:RE:Bi curious looking to share first time with another bi man.

Im very interested. But i havnt got a premium account so im not sure how to go about arranging it.

RE:RE:RE:Bi curious looking to share first time with another bi man.

I'm the same as you, looking to share my first time with someone, wish you were closer to Norfolk

Bi-Curious guy looking for first time experience

North west Bi-Curious guy looking for another of the same.
Must be slim, medium cock and shaven and clean. I am looking for my first time experience with a guy.
I am not into tv,cd (no offence) just not my thing.

If interested please get in touch.

bi curious guy looking for discreet meet

would lyk to get to know you before i meet you

RE:bi curious guy looking for discreet meet

i would like to get to know you before we met too, any idea how to chat on here without premium membership?

RE:Bi-Curious guy looking for first time experience

Bi guy, not massively experienced but looking to explore further, would love to help you out if your interested?

RE:Meet up in stoke on trent staffs

me 2 wana meet

RE:Bi-Curious guy looking for first time experience

possibility as i'm in radcliffe near Bury in Manchester. looking to continue my experiences. have experienced some, but would like to go further with someone of the same mindset.

Send me a line babe need discretion too!
I love oral and wear lingerie so keep in touch

RE:Meet up in stoke on trent staffs

Hi all im seekin fun with bi guys gay guys maybe even a couple in or near stoke pls get in touch just gagging for sum fun

hey i live in stoke too! wanna arrange a meet?

Hi are you still looking m8?