Home > Forums > Europe (All) (Instant Action)

Good old Germany..II

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We still look forward to all the people travelling.... all the ladies and couples.... would be a pleasure for us to meet up.....

xxx dunja and andreas

RE:Good old Germany..II

It seems like Germany is a lot quieter than UK on this website.

RE:RE:Good old Germany..II

seems you are right...... :-

RE:RE:RE:Good old Germany..II

Yes. What few members there are in Germany seem to hardly use the site, and I think most are dead profiles. It's a pity as we really enjoy the club scene here and it would be nice to be able to arrange a few meets. Maybe the owners could think about a German language section to try and drum up a bit of support.

RE:RE:RE:RE:Good old Germany..II

problem is, there are a lot german sites....
we found because want to meet up when we had been on holidays.
and it worked quite well

I don't know if you still want to meet. But i'l be in munich from march. unfortunately, i am alone for the trip..not couple.

As a single male, i travel often in germany mostly nrw area.There i find a lot of partytreffs, swing clubs, gbang events, sex cinemas.always have a great time over there,Never a dull moment as there is always something on.

Good old Germany..II

you are right, germany is not so bad....looking for other counties people to learn... :-))

justwant to bring back in mind, that we are still looking for visitors (females, couples - have a look at our profile....) , who come around germany....

img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

My last 30 days in Hamburg. Looking only for females!
9 inch striker ready to ram. Check my profile and reply here. See you soon.

RE:RE:RE:Good old Germany..II

defintely a pty, even Hamburg is not next door, there might have been a chance to arrange something. BUT,.....we are looking for ladies and couples, only..... :-(

gangbang in munich

anyone interested

RE:gangbang in munich

a pity you don`t like the ladies.... ;-))
could have been of interest to have you herein the frankfurt - area...img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi all

I'm new here guy's img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" ha anyway anyone from jersey actually use this site?

Exploiting Hamburg

So far, no luck! Hamburg is not like what I had in mind.. still few more days to go before I leave Hamburg. Hoping I would engage in some serious fun before that. To all the nice people in Hamburg who can read this post...!, say something? img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

hello

hello all!!

munich well hung bi-curious, 42, non-smoker

Hi,
I'm a clean friendly guy 42, good looking, very well endowed, with experience as a bull - looking for couples to have steamy sexy fun with. love to give and receive oral, love to have my shaft tongued. love to use toys. check out the Adult Hub Facebook site. have been in munich for a long time, fluent German, native English.