Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

Use my girlfriend

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I'm looking for a man to fuck my girl whilst I watch this Wednesday (21st December). I'm not a cuckold - I will be in control, and I will tell you what to do.

She's 5' 2", seven stone, and looks like Keira Knightly. If you're interested message me. We must meet first so I can decide if you're suitable.

RE:Use my girlfriend

well would be happy to fuck your gf, have you got any pics of her? Hope she likes older highly sexed guys. Condom or bareback?

use my girlfriend

who is Keira Knightly.

hi im free wednesday, i heard she might like a cock or too !
lol.... (thats reference to pirates !)
sorry had to get that one out.. lol..still laughing to myself!img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif"

hey ... i m Dennis, 30 from Manchester... lemme know if you wanna meet... i am fit (5 day a week ..virgin active)... fun... and sexy !!

..and we can meet up
i work in manchester city centre..

Dennis

Cancelled

Apologies all, things have happened and it's postponed until next year. I'll repost when I have dates.

id be up for it but im an 18 year old virginimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:Use my girlfriend

Sorry friend, no virgin's required. Would prefer older, rougher men.

RE:RE:RE:Use my girlfriend

I would love to come and fuck your girlfriend!

fuckin ya girl er

hi i would love to fuck your girl all over..im 40 & rougher than sandpaper lol xx img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:Cancelled

Gives me something to look forward too in the new year!:)img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"