Home > Forums > Guys Seeking Meets (Gay)

GangbangBukkake North Yorkshire, nr York Anyone welcome

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

If your 100% discreet, disease free and preferably shaven you can have me if you want me. I only receive anal and give oral, so its simple ALL cocks go inside ME and I love to swallow, if its not inside me or on me its a waste of hot cum. I love wearing high heels and stockings whilst being fucked. I have only ever had one cock at a time and now I'm desperate to fulfill my ultimate fantasy of being gang banged so the more cocks the better. I will travel to fuck and suck and I can also accommodate as I live by myself. I will talk on the phone and I'm not one of these people that are all talk and no show

let me know if your interested, i honestly will fuck any clean cock regardless of looks and age xxx Ben xxx

RE:GangbangBukkake North Yorkshire, nr York Anyone welcome

MMMMM Love to join you
What a shame your not closer
William img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:RE:GangbangBukkake North Yorkshire, nr York Anyone welcome

Hi, I'm Dave I'm 54, and live in immingham, just want to know if you would like a wanking and sucking session with me sometime, I've got a nice clean shaven cock that needs a bit of exercise, if interested, get in touch. Dave x

looking for MM couple who can accomodate nr Leeds, would love my 1st 3sum

can be free midweek afternoons or evenings, must be clean, discreet & safe sex only

Love to get involved

Love the sound and the thought of this. If anyone wants to some fun get in contact with me.