Home > Forums > Going Abroad (Holiday Meet-up)

Visiting Kenya ?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We are an expatriate couple living in Nairobi, into BDSM lifestyle.. so if ever you plan to visit Kenya (Nairobi), if you are open minded and good looking, please do not hesitate to contact us...

RE:Visiting Kenya ?

denis is here in kenya! Please if you wouldn't mind

Im interested in a get together. Drop me a line if you will.

you are such a goodlooking couple, would be nice to meet you up....

RE:RE:Visiting Kenya ?

You are welcome any time :-) at least here it is much warmer than in Germany. Xxx

RE:RE:RE:Visiting Kenya ?

Hey!am always available,you could drop me an email. And yes,you are a lovely couple!

RE:RE:RE:Visiting Kenya ?

we have heard about the temperature in kenia....also heard about this nice place
do you know that place???
Xxxx

RE:RE:RE:RE:Visiting Kenya ?

We are living there since two years and indeed it is a very nice place to visit. Air tickets are available at competitive prices. If one day you consider traveling here, do not hesitate to contact us. We shall be happy to help. Warm regards

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Visiting Kenya ?

Jambo

i used to work 95+96 as Hotelmanager in a nice Hotel in WATAMU - maybe this year i can go there on holiday - what about meeting up there on the beaches?

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Visiting Kenya ?

they have cancelled a link we have added....get the advice from a friend---- a place called Mtwapa....

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Visiting Kenya ?

Mtwapa is nice beach with plenty of hotels north from Mombasa. Diana beach at the south are even better. And we could recommend you a nice tree house in a lodge near Naivasha (one hour from Nairobi) see Malu lodge :-)

I know Mtwapa, north of Mombasa, they company i worked for run a hotel there, called CASA AL BAHAR - not bad but believe me, WATAMU is nicer! But it is about 2 hours drive north on mombasa airport, not far from a bigger town called MALINDI
I saw once an erotic film called EMANNUEL i think, and there they were in the hotel i managed, with the islands outside, wonderful!!

Indeed Malindi is very nice too.

drop me a line

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Visiting Kenya ?

all real kenia experts.....
we need to figure out...submara, what is a nice place in your area? :-)) img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Visiting Kenya ?

Close to Nairobi is Naivasha. We know a few lodges that are worth spending a week end. One which is remote enough to enjoy privacy :-) and large enough for two couples.

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Visiting Kenya ?

hey am in mombasa.. when you came holla me...

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Visiting Kenya ?

sorry for not responding any sooner. maybe we should discuss this more in detail by private message?
Anyway, when takinga aflight to Kenia, of course it would not be for a weekend, only....
:-)

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Visiting Kenya ?

You should find a message in your mail to discuss it further

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Visiting Kenya ?

did reply to your message ....but no response.... :-(

hi

im in mombasa. lets organise a nice party.