Home > Forums > Forums and Adult Community (Assistance and Etiquette)

D&G girls wanted

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Any pussy to lick in Dumfries & Galloway? img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:D&G girls wanted

Or maybe a girl who wants cock in the dark?

RE:D&G girls wanted

Ok no takers in D&G, so how about Glasgow or Lanarkshire? Are you more up for it?img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:D&G girls wanted

I'm from Edinburgh and I'd be up for it, but then we've met before & don't understand why you've had no replies? Come back up my way! K.img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

RE:RE:RE:D&G girls wanted

Ok any girls in Scotland then, excepting K who I know is up for most things,I was hopeing to show how adventureous Scots girls are but so far this topic has fell flat! img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:RE:RE:D&G girls wanted

Certainly am. Thankyou. K.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

RE:RE:RE:RE:D&G girls wanted

Ok Scotlands had little response, how about northern English girls,Up for it?img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Young boy

I am from Mumbai, a perfect indian Boy looking for sex

RE:Young boy

Not quite the response I was expecting, but good luck to you veeer. C'mon girls! P.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:Young boy

thanks,

Oh My ...........

Maybe its just too bloody cold, hahah Give me a shout when you come to Hull !!

RE:Oh My ...........

Certainly will (was last in Hull in October) Love Northern girls- very playful. img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:Oh My ...........

When you back in Edinburgh? K.img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif"

D&G to Germany....

Thought you (K) were coming to Germany? Any German Girls out there? P.xximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hii

any indian want this??

RE:D&G to Germany....

I LIKE GERMANY! wow what a week! Can't wait to go back, German Girls Rock!!img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

heya im in hull to fancy a chat then possibly a meet

Daytime dogging

Hi, any females or straight couples fancy some daytime dogging in Milton Keynes Saturday lunchtime? Get in touch and we can arrange. Bernard

UK tour...

Off on a short tour 'round the uk next month (work) Could be near you! Any girls interested? P.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:UK tour...

Ready & waiting to ROCK your socks Babe! K.xx

RE:RE:UK tour...

We're not coming to Edinburgh, Glasgow & Dundee the only Scottish dates. ROCK you there?img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Just penned Hull in for May?? Hope it comes off. Phil.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:RE:Oh My ...........

When you back in Edinburgh? K.

I would crawl to Edinburgh on my hands and knees to bury my face in there, what a fantastic photo!

RE:RE:Oh My ...........

Sorry Hull fell through, Derby for six weeks in MayJune. Phil.

RE:RE:D&G to Germany....

When you back my way?

D&G to Germany

Still rocking Germany, Ragnarock next week, first festival of many can't wait, see you there?img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:D&G to Germany

To answer a question- no, I've had to pull out of Download trip as I can't be in two places at once, sorry. P.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:D&G to Germany

Where you been? Not heard from you? Kxximg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"