Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

Watching my missus!!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We have had a threesome a while back, and recently i admitted to the missus that i would like to watch her with another man then join in and make it a threesome. The idea of watching my missus get all steamy and turned on for someone is a ball buster for me. The thought that she will be soaking wet in anticipation is overwhelming and then to see her lips wrap around a cock would be awesome not only for me but for her aswell. She is liking the idea but doesn't want it to be a total stranger we both agreed it must be someone we know and trust but wont spoil things after its happened. A friend of mine looks like a good prospect but it a work in progress.

She got wet at the thought of it the other day and the sex we had was amazing after, nice and warm and wet. Does anyone have the same or similar situation?

re: watching my missus

I have to say that this situation really turns me on too, but from the other side. I very much like being the 'other man' in this situation. I really enjoy having an audience and getting the woman all aroused and pleasuring her, knowing that her partner is watching and will join in. Threesome sex is amazing and incredibly satisfying.

If your friend doesn't work out I would love to meet to chat and talk the possibility through.

Best of luck.

RE:Watching my missus!!!

Very sexy want to do this so much.

RE:Watching my missus!!!

Yes I had an alost identical situation to yours. I agree it is fantastic and both of us loved it beyond belief giving fantastic sex for months after it happened. All I had to do was mention it and Wow. Highly recommended.