Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

meeting to film us?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 10.11.2011 Date END: 10.11.2011 Edited Event - please read

Couples wanted: What we would like to do is meet like minded couples for same room sex. After we are comfortable then maybe possible soft swap. Our girl on girl while the guys watch. We love to watch people fuck and love to watch people cum with someone they care about (just nothing better and so sexy) We could swap pics, meet on cam or meet up locally and just have a drink or 2.

Single Girls - Looking for a girl who can film us, play with yourself, tell us horny things, maybe touch us, kiss us both and give oral to my partner and it will be returned, no penetration from me on first meeting. On a possible second meet things may progress if all comfortable

And lastly Single guys - (must be trimmed or shaved as hair big turn off) We are looking for good looking guys to film us, play with themselves while watching us, telling us how horny it looks. There MIGHT be some light touching of my partner allowed but no kissing, maybe oral on HER but no penetration. If all goes well and if she feels like it she will wank you until you cum all over her but she will not give you oral first meeting.. On a possible second meet things may progress.

RE:meeting to film us?

Can't make the 10th..poor timing as am off work the following week :D
Would love to arrange something with you guys as am a single male into soft stuff and voyeuristic meets with couples and this sounds perfect....
Will drop you an email

Mav
img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

HI

i am interested check out my profile and e-mail me if you would like to proceed further ^^ even if you don't a reply would be nice, hope you guys have fun ^^

Filming

Live in Borehamwood, Herts and free on the 10th to filmwank and hopefully lick out her pussy!

would love to watch!! img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

thank you all for replying to our ad.

We met a couple on our first ever cam share, they watched us fuck and we watched them, all very sexy and had lots of fun instead of going forward with the above fantasy.

Thank you all the same

Laren xx

RE:RE:meeting to film us?

Drop us a private message guys. We are into the same things as you, and we're local!