Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

Day time action in costa blanca

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi all,

Now the colder weather is upon us does anyone know of anywhere we can go for some daytime fun.

spas or clubs ? there seems to be plenty for the gay scene but nothing for couples

RE:Day time action in costa blanca

Hi

i know a nice place in jalon we could go together, thay have jacuzzi, steam bath, sauna etc. - they are swingers themself, if we are looking for mor fun.

RE:RE:Day time action in costa blanca

sounds interesting please tell us more

RE:RE:RE:Day time action in costa blanca

Hi funcouple,
I know a club near Alcte with a good and quiet atmosphere where we can meet for a drink and laughing. Besides there are great spots on the coast to enjoy in this naugthy spring.

RE:RE:RE:RE:Day time action in costa blanca

all ideas are welcome

RE:Day time action in costa blanca

Hi we would love to meet you

We have a large villa that is unoverlooked with a size of 63 and 4 metres by 3 6 and 4 metres
also a lovely big pool to play in that is 9 and 5 8 metres. please get in tuch for dirty sexy fun

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Day time action in costa blanca

Hi,

Im in santa pola zone ( gran alacant) I like hot situations outdoor , public exhibition, if yuo are interested , please contact with me

day time fun and games out door

enjoy aving fun out doors am going 2 be in mazarron friday satday ,am seeking adventouros couple two join me for sum erotic fun

RE:RE:Day time action in costa blanca

hi there seen youre post in the forum and i am interestid in visiting you 2 and aving hey splash in youre pool

la marina area

la marina area im up for day time fun drop me a line img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"