Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

Peterborough Gangbang group

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Thanks for your interest. I have tried to organise one of these groups before and whilst lots of people sent me emails and told me they were interested - it never got off the ground.
I have since been trying to get a girl organised who would like a large group of men to service her and give her what she wants. She is cautious about sharing who she is on the site because of all the nuisance emails she received last time she tried to organise a gangbang.
She therefore wants a group of men first. I have told her the chances are slim but I would try.

RE:Peterborough Gangbang group

Thanks for your interest. I have tried to organise one of these groups before and whilst lots of people sent me emails and told me they were interested - it never got off the ground.I have since been trying to get a girl organised who would like a large group of men to service her and give her what she wants. She is cautious about She therefore wants a group of men first. I have told her the chances are slim but I would try.

You know where I am...happy to attend an organised meet...and chat with the lady in question if she wants...img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:RE:Peterborough Gangbang group

Hi there, well would your friend be interested in starting small? maybe the two of us?
drop me a line if she is game?

cheersimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Very happy to be discreet about who this lady is and would love to join you for a fun group evening if she is comfortable with the idea.

iminterested but need a bit of notice

Thanks for the interest have a few local guys who have emailed me now. Would like to have a few more contacts so email me if you are interested and we will see what we can organise.

Hey new on here but genuine, 23 male and I live in peterborough,

If you do ever get round to organising something - please count me in - I am 100% genuine and totally discreet.

Tim