Home > Forums > (UK) East Anglia (Instant Action)

Dogging in Norwich.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I’m currently fucking a 48 year old woman, i’m 20 myself she is absolutely filthy, any other men, women or couples interested in meeting up? She’d happily take another cock or two.

RE:Dogging in Norwich.

Im up for some fun anytime this weekend

dogging in norwich

hi..keith here..would love to join you and your 48 year old woman who's up for anything

am free to join you anytime..keith here..to help out with your 48 year old sex patrner who needs some more cocks.

also im not a premium member so no idea how an contact you guys

hi deffo willing to help you out there mate, get back to me my mail is look at my lens.

48 Year Old

HI, Very willing to help you out and make a mess of your lady together. Just let me know where and when and I will be over with my cock and a heavy load of hot spunk to spill over her.
Dave

would love to join!

Location for Doggin in East Anglia

Is there a good spot for dogging in the area? Looking to take wife one time for a surprise and see what she thinks...or does for that matter. Any info would be great, and thanks.

48 yr old filth

Mate I am there would love to get in on that , let me know

yeah im interested i live in great yarmouth here is my number to arange a meet if u want

My friend I am there!!! Also can anybody tell me where the best dogging sites are in SuffolkNorfolk. I am struggling to find any and really want to attend a dogging meet. Help me out people, send me a message. Thanks x

RE:RE:Dogging in Norwich.

Good place is the wroxham road lay by. Heading out of Norwich towards wroxham. Layby sheltered by trees action there most of time, especially evenings

RE:RE:RE:Dogging in Norwich.

im looking to get into dogging really excites me i no the spots but its just a case of not knowing the codes of who wants you to watch who wants you to join in and who just want to be left alone etc any tips?

Are you still looking for more cocks as I'm for it

If you would me cum and play with you 2 you can contact me

hi defoe interested
just let me know when and where
and i'll bring my slut along for double fun for all

george

hi defoe interested
just let me know when and where
and i'll bring my slut along for double fun for all

george

If you're ever down southend way let me know, I'd love to fuck her.

Near rifle range at Pakefield

if you are still fucking your slut would love to fuck her to where and when

Dogging near kings lynn

I'm new to dogging and kings Lynn, does anybody know some good spots around here and the best times to go?

I would happily help ya out there bud

im up for it

Still taking slut dogging near norwich? We would love too meet you both for bit of dogging one night! Having a planned meet tonight but sheringham.....n