Home > Forums > United States (All) (Instant Action)

43 M seeking long term DomSub relationship - open to short term nothing vanilla

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I figured this is as good of a place as any to post my elevator pitch. 

I'm a confident, educated and employed as well as having a pension from being a combat veteran. I'm 5'7 (you can see body type in pics). I clean up well enough and your parents will love me. I really enjoy the game of poker, specifically Texas Hold Em, and used to play a lot. I enjoy a good movie (and that's difficult because I have high standards and nearly all movies released seem to be trash these days), Yellowstone including any and all spin offs, and train wreck reality TV like 90 day fiance. 

I'm seeking normal, casual dating while being upfront that if it leads to the bedroom at any point I'm not vanilla. I never want to re-marry but I'm open to being exclusive with a preference on emotional exclusivity while being ethically non monogamous. I'm a leader and have to be in control of any situation, not in a ridiculous way, but I don't follow instructions or take orders well from anyone and I'm used to being the one to issue them. I'm looking for a woman who WANTS to be led rather than sees it as a negative thing. I believe men and women are equal but that equal doesn't mean the same. Ying is the opposite of Yang for a reason and yet you need both to complete a circle. Ultimately I want a woman who adores me in every way and in return I can give her the attention and affection she has always craved, both in and out of the bedroom.